Can i make D9 diamonds?!?

I am in eastern Canada, just wondering as Quebec has specific laws regarding potency for their extracts.

2 Likes

Yep was first thing I was gonna say there no diamonds from d9 naturally

well understood it is better to start at the beginning the raw oil has distilled and purified does it have to be passed through the molecular machine to purify or rather separate the thca Thank you

Diamonds are typically made from raw BHO (butane hash oil). You partially evaporate the solvent until you get a supersaturated solution and then the THCA separates itself into the “diamonds” spontaneously over time. You can tweak the time/size with apropriate SOPs.

1 Like

mr I find out how the diamond is made without more we are on a discussion forum with superb diamond production by professional chemists this information on how to do it does not mean doing it in Quebec reassure you

1 Like

Starting with D9 is ludicrous.

No it is NOT the most pure form.

Achieving 99+% purity via crystallization (thca) is trivial, achieving that via distillation (thc) is next to impossible.

Start with flower.

Start your reading here: First try at diamonds, advice needed, please

6 Likes

yes I understand better it was just a subjection I am not a chemist my for me it went either that the d9 was pure so easy without forgetting that it had to be brought back to the thca level that said it is better to start with the flower excused my innocence I would like to know the diamond crystallization are they necessarily at 99% of thca or can they be at 80%
of the fact that for me a diamond and the purest of thca thank you

1 Like

30% THC potency, no more
cant even sale or buy vapes there, forget about 98% diamonds lol

2 Likes

i think you dont know 30% in my country its for kids lolll

30% Dans ton pays, ont appel CA du hash Marocain ou du libanais blond…

I don’t think you understood what I was referring to, Quebec has a THC potency limit of 30% per gram

1 Like

you have dispensaries in Quebec that sell Vendée oil, you also have diamonds for the sick

I would’t know as I dont live in QC anymore but I know from a provincial law stand-point, nothing can be sold or bought that above 300mg/g

1 Like

hello could you give me some advice for the rosin press I would like to know if it can help me to buy a 20t press because our press is not even 1t as I saw that you posted a message on this subject I would like to know what you think

With the goal of?

I’ve seen commercial rosin production run with a hair straightener.

What makes you think you’re not squishing hard enough?

Key is isolating trichomes first.

3 Likes

THC in high purity is a highly viscous liquid at room temperature. THCa in high purity is a crystalline solid at room temperature. The difference in form is related directly to the difference in the molecules… gotta have that carboxylic acid present to build a good lattice.

THC, when still in trichomes and not heavily degraded, is commonly found in its acid form, THCa. This is why most people are recommending getting it from plant material directly. You can also get THCa from CBD through a series of chemical reactions, but this method is quite a bit more complex.

The difference in color, clarity, and size is a result of their starting solution and their operating procedures. Slow, controlled growth from a solution with very few initial impurities(things like pigments, terpenoids, etc) will get you high clarity, colorless diamonds with a fairly even size distribution. Doing it any other way will begin to affect one if those three variables.

5 Likes

I have to buy a press and I have a doubt on how to choose it and what quantity to have the best performance there are presses for several tons I wonder if there is something I just wanted to clarify on the best choice Thanks

1 Like

very good synthesis for the diamond

You can certainly spend lots of money on a press, I have not and would not, and am not qualified to advise you.

Maybe wander over to the Solventless - Future4200 section and ask some of our resident experts what they’re using?

And/or try the search bar:
https://future4200.com/search?q=Rosin+press+advice

2 Likes

ok thank you I understand that nothing squeezes having the most expensive press to get a better performance

Magyver is a pussy :poop:
That’s a nice press

3 Likes