C1D2 Extraction Booth - 8x30 Container - $10,000

I really want to buy it. Tony

What’s the deal. Tony

Is it still available? If so send pics

I’d love to look at it. Message some pictures?

… it’s been almost 3 weeks no responses and Tony really wants it if you two couldn’t tell.

But if for some reason it’s still available. Dibs

2 Likes

You guys realize you can buy the package to modify a shipping container for 10k and the container itself is like 2k right?

6 Likes

send info please @Sirsmokesalot

Which kit are u referencing? Ive seen several. Totally agree, can DIY for cheaper

2 Likes

https://www.larsonelectronics.com/product/153626/c1d1-explosion-proof-extraction-room-equipment-package-designed-for-20-container-extraction-rooms

2 Likes

You guys realize it’s not real right? Pictures or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Just want to throw in my two cents as someone who has sourced a ton of stuff from Larson.

Their customer service is hit or miss and every single product they sell is Killark or Appleton with their logo stuck right on top of the manufacturers name.

You can find this stuff much cheaper elsewhere if you dig.

4 Likes

Plus, there are no 30’ shipping containers. There are 20’ 40’ 53’. There is 20’ high cube 40’ high cube 53’ high cube. There are also 8’ that fit inside a 9’ that fit inside a 10’ Russian doll style. But there not for shipping products in. And therefore aren’t available cheap for building things in. They are a product themselves, and cost two to three times what a 40’ go’s for.

3 Likes

??? Never heard back

Do you still need a lab

2 Likes

Yes I do. 818-371-3400

Finally able to upload pictures.

It now cleaned out and ready to be transported.

IMG_6678.HEIC.pdf (15.8 MB)
IMG_7408.HEIC.pdf (15.5 MB)
IMG_3856.HEIC.pdf (9.6 MB)
IMG_4389.HEIC.pdf (17.4 MB)

1 Like

there are 30’ containers, i have one. they are not as common as 20-40 and 53’s but they do exist.

2 Likes

I’m interested. 818-943-1156.

Can you provide some additional photos inside?

I have a video walk through that i can send via text