Boiling hexane Soxhlet extraction

it cant be mostly d8, not enough time, zero acid added, like i said i wish i had access to analysis the residence time in the spd is way way longer then the residence time of my soxhlet

1 Like

lol was accidant mUh GuY dont jump to conclusions oh yeah thats what you do…

/thread

You don’t have tek, you are a classless pusher trying to hustle unsuspecting customers with your “tek” you pirated from someone else, and applied to your FIRST distillation no less than one month ago.

2 Likes

that’s right i take and make meds for me and my medically ill friends thank god I get to come here and deal with you too on top of my already shitty pain lmfao and damn right I’m a tool i was a fkn armed tool for the united stated army your welcome fuckface I don’t care that I served either!

lmfao i came up with my way all by myself after listening to dead ends like yourself… i’m sure your pushing a lot maybe if anyone is dumb enough to listen to you

look at you work so hard to tear me down lmfao sounds like you have a few insecurities alright… please try again you almost hurt the only good feeling i had left :rofl:

the poor company you work for know you act out in public in terrible taste what a good lab you represent must make the worst joke concentrates and isolates on earth… esp in MD

OK…My thread…I hate the way you are both going…you are destroying the continuity of the topic…just stop posting here. Start a new thread to rip on each other.

2 Likes

making total sense again as usual

1 Like

mUhgUy

what is that your home page when you open your browser…

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 16 hours.

A return to civility…would like to purge a bunch of the unrelated stuff above.

This thread is somewhat related…take a look.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 40 hours.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Back in the day, I built a Sox using an old oil filter housing with a screen basket for the extraction housing.
It held about 400 grams.
Ran it using Freon TF (R-113) which boils around 120 F.
It worked great but the Freon TF pulled lots of chlorophyll requiring lots of cleanup before distillation.
Freon TF is no longer available due to the Montreal Protocol.
My inspiration was a procedure from the 1934 US Pharmacopeia used to make Red Oil of Marijuana.
This was in 1969…

3 Likes