Blackfriday Deals?!

We greatly appreciate your interest and willingness to give our products a try when you’ve already found products you like and we’re more than happy to work with you to get you what need to see what our products can do for you.

It occurs to me you are likely running a Fast Suite since you’re used to working with MediaBros products and we still recommend adding the powder below your granular, this will help to remove fines and improve clarity without putting a burden on your .22 micron filtration, if you have it.

2 Likes

Back down to 35 bucks, fulfilled by Amazon. I have a camel camel camel notification for it. Definitely recommend it

1 Like

nope! back to 63

that 4 hour window is a sob

1 Like

https://camelcamelcamel.com/

2 Likes

Costco had gourmia 7qt air fryers for $40 yesterday. We love our gourmia air fryer from costco. Last week we bought the dual zone ninja air fryer but i returned it the second i opened it and it said 65 mins to cook chicken wings… WTF.

Bought a second gourmia yesterday when i returned the ninja air fryer… Now we have 2x the air frying area. Cant beat $40

1 Like

My ninja air fryer dual takes 20 minutes to cook frozen chicken wings. Shits boss hoggggg @Killa12345 you been fed lies lol. But as long as you’re happy. I have a blast with it.

I normally do mine for 30 at a lower juicier temp but definitely can do 20 minutes from frozen to finished. I don’t do anything over 30 minutes.

Should air fry a pizza for shits n giggles

1 Like

Thats what the booklet said. Are you only using one zone for wings? the booklet said one zone 30-35 mins. Mega zone 60-65 mins. Fuck all that. we only eat unfrozen wings but in our conventional air fryer it takes 25 mins at 400F for crispy like deep fried wings.

I thought the 11qts would help cook the amounts of food we eat nightly but that time frame is way too long. Now we have 2x 7qt which will give us even more room for cooking.

Glad you like the ninja. Ive had nothing but good experience from all their kitchen shit.

1 Like

$60 anova nano + tax w/ free shipping

3 Likes