Bigger batches of cartridges

What happened to your instagram?

2 Likes

Right lol I laugh at all the quotes Iā€™ve ever received now lol shittttt 250ml res can crank out thousands a day

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to see you do that with a cf50

4 Likes

It can be done with a CF 50.

Can this be done over and over and over is the real question by anyone?

The cart farmer is great for small teams where you have a great control on the people in your team and you train them well.

@VapeJet for bigger teams with less control and less training.

I have both. I use them for different teams and different carts. They both work well.

4 Likes

My thought was you couldnā€™t load the cf50 quick enough to crank out 100 in 4 min.

1 Like

You can, but youā€™re team must have just drank a bang and not be worn out.

4 Likes

Cf250 for the win

2 Likes

I can confirm this this. We use the 250 CF

1 Like

I have CF1000s, theyā€™re great machines.

They arenā€™t as ergonomic as a @VapeJet, arenā€™t as accurate, but much quicker. Depends on what youā€™re aiming for. No Chinese machine(Iā€™ve tried most of them) will not come close to comparing.

1 Like

best of both worlds; the Rocky Mountain and Cart Farmer combo = Auto Farmer!

1 Like

When @VapeJet comes out with the wand attachment Iā€™ll be recommending it to everyone no matter what if they can afford it.

Edit: Not having to clean a single cart is a bigger boost in productivity than filling carts faster.

3 Likes

Yeah lmao Iā€™ll put the filler up against any hand filler you got boss

1 Like

Semi auto units ? Still have to hand load carts and caps?

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see that big dog lol

1 Like

100 carts can easily be filled in 4 mins. Itā€™s the prep time that kills the numbers. Youā€™d need to have 2 beakers loaded with mixed distillate ready to pour. Honestly the ā€œinjectionā€ times are the fastest part of my cart production. Still were maxing out around 500 carts per day with only my wife doing everything. Labeling, mixing, filling, capping, packaging. Add a second person to the team and Iā€™d bet you could triple to quadruple that number since the production piece isnā€™t necessary linear in relation to people on the assembly line

7 Likes

Productions actually a log in relation to the number of people. More people donā€™t always help. @kungfuvapes You donā€™t have to unload them from the tray youā€™re filling directly into a tray. Can we get a picture of this filling machine? Maybe even a real time video?

1 Like

Oā€™ boy. We have a cart filling showdown happeninā€™ fellows! I got 5 on @cart.farm for the win

4 Likes

You need someone loading two carts and two caps at a time. But can put out thousands a day if needed.

1 Like

Thousands as in a couple or tens? If itā€™s anything under 6k carts in a day Iā€™d be losing money on it.

These machines have always looked cool but so many moving parts that are unique to the machine and I canā€™t afford downtime.

2 Likes

Agreed. I can (could when I actually filled carts a couple years ago now) fill 500+ in half an hour if my beakers are hot and homogenized but itā€™s the capping that kills me

2 Likes