BHO Vacuum Oven 16CF STOCK NOW!

Oh I don’t care to pressurize the rooms. This is just for pans of sauce to sit and crash thca. We will be running 2-3000lbs a month. I’m just looking for a cheaper option than 50k in ovens.

2 Likes

Can you make these ovens C1d1?

I can make anything

3 Likes

How much with the c1d1 mods? Where you located?

2 Likes

The factory is in Michigan

I imagine this would be about 10k-15k (don’t quote me)c1d1 plus more for cool features

His long until this is ready? Figure out a price yet?

2 Likes

It doesn’t exist yet. Want one?

2 Likes

Yeah kinda. I’m looking into processing 150-200lbs a day to extracts and need to plan for purging. Sadly a lot of people want shatter too so that needs to be in place and then I would like vac chambers even if I’m barely pulling vac so I can at least retain purged terps that would get lost.

2 Likes

Pressurize it to keep terps in the dang jars

I’m trying to see where it states actual inside cubic feet for that unit… would you happen to know?

2 Likes

I’m still thinking room idea… yes, with gas detectors and a c1d1 fan to be able to vent room…

We are in unincorporated area so it doesn’t matter to me. I already have the static mats.

How big is your blast room going to be? Are you allowed to just build your own or does it have to be HAL or some other pre built unit?

My thought is to have a 6x6 room off the side of my blast room, and to have a 1” gap under the door with the residual vapor dropping into the blast room

It holds 8 baking sheets. Bout 8-12” between shelves.

We don’t have to have a specified maker where we’re located. We can build our room. Our blast room will be 15’x20’.

1 Like

Neither do we in Washington. My new room is 12x20!

Thank god right? Adding a booth makes it soooo much more out of pocket

That’s pretty big. So maybe somewhere in the 10 cubic foot or more range?

1 Like

Yeah it’s like 18”x36”x72in

1 Like

:thinking:

Temp:35C Vacuum:-29.9"Hg

Holy Shit Baby.

1 Like

Hello, If one was searching to purchase this oven, where would i find it?

1 Like

Welcome dm.

Cema