Best oil viscosity for carts

Of course using unflavored hemp based terpenes. I like the flavor of the distillate as is but tired of using a dab rig. I want to use the min amount of terps to be able to use it in a vape.

1 Like

That stuff is kind of weird. I would buy some butane extracted cbda/cbd like the peach stuff I think @AshevilleExtracts has. Then just mix with your disty and fill carts

1 Like

Why do you think it’s weird. I really don’t want to change the taste the disty has a awesome terpene profile already just wanna make it vapeable

distillate has no terpene profile if it was made properly

9 Likes

Really I haven’t come across any disty that didn’t have some terps. So your saying EVERY kg of disty I’ve ever bought was improperly made ??

5char

If I dont remove the terpenes, I can’t pull a good vac

4 Likes

If it has terps and they were in any kind of way pleasant they were added back after the disty was made.

8 Likes

Correct

4 Likes

So find a cart it works in?!?
As per @Dr.stanky

Me thinks you need to re-evaluate that number. ‘Cause that’s corn syrup range…

2 Likes

Yes sir, that is correct. And as @that445guy said, if they tasted good they were certainly added post distillation

4 Likes

I think I got one of the same batches as lenny. It tastes pretty good. I have no idea if its real or not?

There was a couple of low cost methods mentioned in one of our previous explorations…

And even a calibration ritual for the rotational version…

1 Like

Thanks cyclopath for your info found most of the information I need from your posts. So 2-3 k cps is the viscosity of honey so maybe I should shoot for that with a 2mm cert.

To expand on Dr stanky’s comment why would someone waste good terps to sell $300 a kg disty doesn’t make sense to me.

300/kg?

3 Likes

Thats that REAL homie discount

8 Likes

Ya but getting off topic I just wanted a link to a cert manufacturer that had a recommendation for the ideal viscosity of oil .

Re-certify, manufactured certs are useless

1 Like

Not sure what that means