Best extraction method with high yield

Do you know where your target compounds are?

Can you explain how ultra sonics are going to be effective when going after them?

See eg: Ultrasonic extraction

Nope. But you did come here asking for advice you are not able to acquire at home (France?).

Have you made any progress since Feb?

Have any clarifying question you need answered?

…but have you tried combining those two?

If this is for personal use, hash rosin is a solid suggestion

2 Likes

By the way, butane extraction was invented in the 1970s by Ronald Stark, of the brotherhood of eternal love. If you have any sources showing that France was using butane for grape seed oil before then, I’d love to see it.

Edit- BHO extraction that is. I imagine with soxhlet extraction invented in the 1870s(generally using hexane), that someone tried substituting butane at some point along the line. I’ve never seen/heard any evidence of bho invented in France though. Many podcasts, articles, and DEA agents place the invention/earliest production of bho in Afghanistan.

4 Likes

nah man the ancient egyptians were gifted knowledge of bho from aliens and it has been passed down for eons since … the pyramids have advanced bho labs underground but the egypt government is hiding it from us …

But anyway, I don’t think Dorian said anything about the French inventing BHO. Dude just said hexane extraction for grapeseed oil was invented there. I think with his final comment he was just insinuating that most of the extraction methods we use in the cannabis industry are inherently inspired by historical uses of certain extraction methods from other industries.

1 Like

This seems to me like he’s saying BHO was invented in France. The H in bho, meaning “hash”. If he wanted to say they invented BGO(butane grape oil), they can have that invention.

Even if he’s attempting to say these general extraction methods are from France, this is wrong. The man who invented Soxhlet extraction was from Austria.

So is any of this from France? Are French fries even from France? I’m gonna need some sources at this point :eyes:

4 Likes

Bro its a royale with weed. Get it right

4 Likes

Sheesh I must be high as hell cuz I definitely missed that one sentence in the middle. Carry on.

Also just wanted a reason to use that pic cuz it’s my fave.

2 Likes

Just putting this out there,

ETHER.

BEST EXTRACTS EVER, and the most fun one could possibly have while making said extracts. “The nose on this batch is unreal!!! sniff sniff mmmmmmmm zzzzzzzzz”

Bro I just caught the backwards “Sodom” logo. BRAVO!

1 Like