Best Auto Filler, Capper and Filling Solutions

This was long before I got to speak with you Hogan… you’ve done nothing but help me in this matter, and I am greatly appreciative for you stepping in and helping me. My anger was more so directed at Tavish, as he was very unprofessional about everything and refused to help me AT ALL, and although you where only able to refund me for one of the machines, (which I told Usps and PD was for cbd which to my knowledge isnt illegal) I greatly appreciate how quickly you responded to the matter, and the fact I was able to recover atleast Some of my money thus take back what I said about your customer service and hope you have an excellent day.

Also the reason you “weren’t able to find my company” is because I haven’t finished filing the paperwork with LegalZoom. Which I also told Tavish before purchase of said machine, and he didn’t seem to have a problem with it.

Estimated licensing date is september 9th btw, had to do a few name changes, still working out a few kinks is all.

He also called nasa, which makes this space crime.

8 Likes

5 Likes

I would love it to have a 60-day guarantee behind the product. If it fails and flares that you will give our money back. Too many of these machines don’t stay consistent.

1 Like

I have tried to reach out to that company… I have not been able to do so. Anyone know how to get hold of the Green Leaf Team or Private Label Designs??

please, if you still are monitoring this page can you please send me any information possible about your setup?? Thank you so very much.

Thanks for my refund Tavish! You’re upbeat attitude was more than appreciated!

Check out the K.I.S.S. Team they’ve be around for a good while, but this is their first filling machine, which can switch b2b on carts- syringes, has a 1 pump off VERY accurate interfaced controller. Don’t sleep on them cause he’s wayyyyy low on the price too!

1 Like

Hi I currently hand fill using syringes but i want to buy the handystep touch s repeating Pipette, has anyone used it before? Does it work good with distillate oil?

If you really wanna buy the handystep you should just buy it…

When you just posed a question about fillers the overwhelming consensus was a cartfarmer

Buy both and report back :person_shrugging: or keep asking the same questions expecting different answers

5 Likes

if you were filling nicotine based vape juice (propylene glycol) , it would work fine…

you’re NOT!!!

how would YOU rate the viscosity of YOUR distillate compared to propylene glycol? or honey? or any of the other substances listed here Liquids - Dynamic Viscosities

you even had @sidviscous (yeah read that name again) tell you that he’s used them for other stuff and they simply WILL NOT WORK in this capacity.

I’m with @ky_cbd, go ahead and buy one. report back. understand that the manufacturer has given you data you could use to rule out suitability for the task at hand.

edit: no wait, you had to be handed that…

3 Likes

Look, if you really bust your ass to keep the oil hot, use a small diameter pipette, and work really quick you can keep it running but if you literally stop to wipe your brow, you’ll have a fuck of a time. The big issue is the handistep always want to “purge” the tip before changing it, which is a real bitch when you have a chunk of nearly solid oil stuck in the tip.

Also, fwiw, they’re not inexpensive. Even with a good mfg discount you’re looking at like $6-800. @qma, what’s your better option run?

Handisteps are great for filling capsules with MCT or doing suppositories. Awesome for any kind of bio work (serial dilutions for playing etc). This is just not really the correct application.

2 Likes

Yea so I didn’t ask same question twice well I did but didn’t mean to I asked this question but then it was I had to wait for approval but the I seen I could start a topic so yea

3 Likes

I’m going with cf250 going to fill 0.3ml pens using it

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a great new years! 2021 will be a great year for the industry. We want to keep you all up to date on the exciting things we are working on with the C-900, and our new table top unit the C-SOLO. Please check out our IG page and give us a follow! @cncpackaginginc . Below is a promo for the C-SOLO and a spec sheet for the C-900.

• Jr.

CNC Packaging Inc.

c900datasheet[56].pdf (560.8 KB)

Anyone find a solution for this? I’m assuming running alcohol then clean with a lighty wet napkin

Don’t get them dirty / messy in the first place? Wear gloves and don’t over-fill.

2 Likes

Aka use a vape jet

Have you heard about our lord and savior, the AUTO FARMER? The cart farmer is now user friendly enough for bottom of the barrel employees to fill like master wooks! The auto farmer is also the fastest cart filler on the market time now!

You can see the proofs here The organization in the video outputs 3000 carts an hour

1 Like