B80 bleaching powder

So is there a consensus on what is better for clear tek? B80 or T5?

I’ve used about 50kgs of both and I haven’t noticed a big difference. I prefer the b80 though. 50lbs for 37bucks

4 Likes

Where are you finding b80 for that price!? I found some on ebay for $25 for 50#'s but $80 shipping lol

The price went up when the vendor started moving weight.

5 Likes

lol makes sense

I found a different supplier

Is it a secret? I’m interested in comparing T5 to B80 as well

1 Like

No I can send you their information if you’d like but if you’re not in Canada it might be expensive they have 100 dollar minimum not including shipping

2 Likes

Ahh, I see now, not in Canada so probably not worth it

im considering buying a ton of it. Literally 2000lbs and stocking it soon. Expanding the product line this week with Magsil PR and T41 as well

11 Likes

I was quoted 1480 Canadian not including shipping on a ton. I’ve spent so more than that on t5 :pensive:

2 Likes

I went through 15kg of t5 and 50 lbs of b80. the t5 seems like it goes slightly further but the difference in cost makes me choose b80 all day.

3 Likes

I wish I would have known that I just got some T41 from bvv lol :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah. T41 should be here tomorrow. Sorry for not giving you a heads up. Wait till you guys see the other toy i had to buy to keep the cost down for the community. Everyone is gonna laugh when i post it up but i cant keep wasting labor.

9 Likes

Time is $$$ and it’s time to bang them bags out. Get that ton my G and I will pick up a few bags for R&D.

7 Likes

I’m so stoked to see the new lineup :smiley:

1 Like

I am also as I’m itching to do some R&D with some new powder blends. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

@BG305 You’re such a tease :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Really could use your canadian supplier!

Sent you a message.

1 Like