Ascent ceramic carts at a discount!

Bumping… happy holidays

Still got em if anyone has interest

I ordered 100 of these and have had good experience with them. I didn’t have any issues until I heated up oil in them in my vac oven @ 100F in order to get rid of some bubbles. Then the leaks and clogs started.

They’re definitely not as good as the ducores I normally use but for the price, I’d definitely use them again.

**UPDATE:
Just wanted to update this a little; the more I use them, the more I hate them. I have broken quite a few of the carts just by barely sticking a 14 gauge tip in to fill them. I’ve broken at least 10 out of the 100 and I’m not even half way through them.

I’m also used to being able to hit my carts with a blow dryer about 10 inches away for a few minutes to remove bubbles that form after puffing on it a while. ANY heat lately just ruins them and makes them leak all over the place.

This is all frustrating as I’m a consumer and not a for-profit business that has a bunch of R&D money or material in this not-so-legal state I currently abide in. The messes and waste literally make me shed real tears.

I’m loading them with 99% decarbed BHO.

I normally use CCELL TH210 carts as the cheap alternative for family members or when experimenting. They seem to work best (no clogs or leaks) for the price, in my experience. I’m hoping to try their bottom fills as they’re only about 80 cents more than these disposables.

I know this is kind of an apples to oranges cart comparison but I honestly wouldn’t have purchased if I would have realized they were snap-on and not screw-on to begin with; so it’s really all I have to go on. That’s on me, though.

I still VERY MUCH appreciate you selling to me and letting me try them! I get shot down all the time because I’m a consumer and not a business so that alone still makes me happy and I’d still be happy to purchase new products from you to try as they come out!

3 Likes

Mid day bump… happy holidays!

Happy New Year

Friday night bump

3 Likes

Are we talking about the thread or something else

3 Likes

Can u tell me what push on carts are. How do they get filled. ?

1 Like

It’s the way the mouthpiece is connected. Some screw and some you just “push on” and it connects. You can fill them with Syringes off amazon or you can buy a cart filler. I recommend @cart.farm, their fillers have gone the length for me.

Thank you Will let u know this week

For all my Sunday night heads

Paid several days ago and haven’t received response. Will update

Edit: received response, just looking out for other members :call_me_hand:

Update: received a while ago, here’s a short review. Smooth hits, clearly a good quality coil. Filling was quick and just eyeballing it I didn’t manage to overfill any, decent design there - broke more than I would have liked to with the syringe tip though. So fragile. Would advise a press for capping my fingers are covered in blisters

2 Likes

One day I luhv… it’s a Monday… bump

Bless Sunday!! January was good!! Carts still available…

It’s Friday!! Bump it up!!

one day

1 Like

Still got em

Bump…

Hi sorry to hear about your troubles. there’s actually a trick to capping these without capper. Simply fill the desired amount, leave them in the foam that they come in. Then lay the caps on top also still in the foam, then I like to use a small terpe bottle to press the caps down onto the cart. No blisters just a little body weight will do. I can cap 100 in less than a minute.

2 Likes

Bumping it up