Anyone Have a Volcano Vaporizer? Can you give me reviews/whole flower vape suggestions

I second this 100% the extreme q is amazing for the price

2 Likes

The volcano has a more powerful fan and bigger bowl. I see people jam a .5-1 gram in that thing where the arizer is closer to .2-.5g, which sounds weak if you’ve never vaped before but surprisingly effective considering how much you waste burning. And yup the arizer is probably a little more sensitive to how you load the bowl. If you’ve used the Arizer for 5 years then volcano sounds like you have a super solid comparison. The volcano bowl is flat and wide so it has better airflow/coverage than the cylinder bowl. Because the fan is faster and it has the auto stopper mouth piece the volcano probably fairs better at parties, vs the arizer is just a glass tube mouth piece that you have to put a finger over.

All that said, the Arizer is a super solid option and has lived through many drops and moves. The glass is generally pretty solid. And idk if you can beat it at the price point. If I had $600 to spend on vapes id get an arizer, accessory packs, and a water bong (or just a perc / ash catcher) makes things super smooth.

Is the Volcano balloon only? The whip is super nice because a bag will eventually go stale, but you can generally let the bud sit in the bowl and have fresh hits when you want from the whip. This also lets you control vape temp and hit based on how fast you draw.