Any one doing cryotek like Oleum out there?

So what was proces an timing for this batch coming frome crude dewax top material as i can see

single run, single solvent extraction. carefully processed during extraction and post extraction. you’re welcome to message me.

3 Likes

This is correct as subzero would be a better term than cryo which implies that your using liquid nitro. I usually get this consistency as this is just pan tech. Just pour into a pyrex and saran the or cap the dish. I will look for pics in the other phone.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Like seal it like a lunch take away container is going to work or preshure will make it pop?

It’s meant to release pressure.

Also will like to know when to top it to let it sit.
I mean if have to much solvent will take longer and form bigger rocks and less solvent will make like honey crystals ?

For the love of god, just read.

And spell correctly
Also would like to know when to stop to let it sit

You are here asking basic question on the regular. Please do yourself and all of us a favor and spend some time leveling up. Yes there’s tons of info out there and it’s overwhelming, but if you just bite the bullet, stop asking question, and read. You’ll end up much better off then asking us all to hold your hand.

2 Likes

Sorry about spelling bro I’m not an English speaker.

And about reading been doing it and they didn’t clarify if was strigth crude thru it in the prylex and cap it or what concistency and also seen two diferends textures in the two pick one more like rocks and sauce from @NorCal and the other one like honey comb frome @BG305 so i don’t think i Been meesing up if is not just in spelling
Thank’s

read read read and try and ask specific questions from that reading!

remember many others have similar questions to you

1 Like

You’ve read for 7 hrs total. Read more. Some of the people on here are between 30-60 days… not hrs, days

4 Likes

I gave you the basics to the tech you are after with a picture included(that by the way according to the great @cyclopath is worth 1k words). Its not hard and the guys here are giving you the nudge in the right direction. If you want to buy the tech instead of reading, just say so. GL

2 Likes