@AlwaysLearning inquired about a consult and turned around and tried sell my words to pitch his own.......scammer

7 Likes

What’s your IG?

3 Likes

@DiNKLB3RG you know me well…would u think I’d ever scam.someone or steal someone’s sop?

I did inquire w diamond alchemy we talked about making diamonds he told me my times was basically his times so we ended the discussion there

2 Likes

@Waxplug1 you know me well also @Killa12345 @Dred_pirate

This thread is making me look really bad by someone copying my handle on here and starting shit w others now they think it’s me

And to all my name is stoned like getting high!

3 Likes

no not at all, that’s why I was surprised. I’ve only had one, 3 message exchange through the Instagram with the other stonedd… didn’t even realize it wasnt you bc I have other ways to talk to you directly.

I almost had a spit take at the daily rate bc I have a pretty good idea on your’s. seemed off

3 Likes

$5k a day for diamonds lmao that’s absolutely crazy

5 Likes

Depends on how you look at it, as a consultant you are giving someone ( should be) a winning lottery ticket. That 5k a day could be worth millions but thats up to the person getting the consult

14 Likes

Yeah but I feel he only used a copy of my name to make it look like me on Instagram to get him business…I worked hard to prove I know just as much as head lab tech and one person is potentially making me look really bad

@BigM @soxhlet @sidco @killer12345 @kinsmanofthesun. @BG305 @FicklePickle @TwistedStill do y’all think I’d do such I just wanna make this very clear @stoned is no scammer or thief

Do I have the go ahead to shut this down or do something to make it really obvious this isn’t @stoned it’s someone completely else?

3 Likes

If 1 person can destroy the house you built (consulting) then it wasnt built very well. Not an insult at all, you have more people shocked that it could be true shows you that you have built it right

11 Likes

Ok thank you that makes me feel better I guess I was just as shocked myself…I was about to take my belt off an beat myself bc if I did something like that I don’t deserve to be here .

1 Like

Bro I explained this in a pm what’s up with y’all

11 Likes

I told him I picked this name cause it’s also my last name I had no Intentions on trying to ruin your name

1 Like

This should be left open @StoneD!

If @sidco or @Future want to but I suspect they won’t. I think @Diamondalchemy has a right to call out a member even if they have one letter off. I’m confused with killa concentrates on ig all the time.

Seems like all has been cleared up from
My standpoint. Hiding it or closing only makes it look worse and from a leader.

8 Likes

Yes dude, I am super super sorry for the mix up. I really apologize.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s what I just asked future that we should leave it up bc locking it makes me look guilty.

I changed the title though bc originally was pointed at me

3 Likes

You explaining though has nothing to do with if everyone understand…

Sometimes when the pitchforks and torches get brought out for a hanging there’s gonna be a hanging… Just wanted to make it clear to everyone that it wasn’t me

2 Likes

@StoneD is the real deal. He is a solid individual who really cares about those he works with. It really sucks that someone with a similar name is causing negative attention, but from a different perspective, it is also bringing positive attention as well.

I knew right away from reading the screenshot that it wasn’t @StoneD. Not his writing style, and surely not the way he does business.

@StoneD gives way more value than what he charges for, and I highly recommend him. Speaking from personal experience with him, not just forum interaction.

Also, thank you @AlwaysLearning for speaking up to take the blame. I understand the reasoning behind your name choice, but it would help both of you if there were some way you could add another letter or something to make a better distinction.

10 Likes

In that case it’s fair game get em @Diamondalchemy do what you gotta do…just isn’t me . I actually said u was the best option in the diamond consult thread

Appreciate the kind words @BigM and to all the others sorry if I seemed to jump I was just as shocked as anyone

5 Likes

Well thank you for taking ownership over this sorry if we had to meet this way but I do appreciate you stepping up and taking ownership like a man

Most excitement I’ve had here in while…can’t wait for @Diamondalchemy to see this and see it’s not me.

I consider most you guys closer than family. Going on 4yrs here March 22. I’ll never leave or screw someone over

9 Likes