Alabama Medical Networking

I’m glad others get the point I’m trying to put Across. There’s no way I’d be okay with that limited amount of people. Also @echo89 what happened to a free market. Anyone can grow tomatoes but you pick the best tasting ones. Happens with the Cannabis industry, who cares if everyone grows and there’s a bunch of “mids”. Grow better product and you won’t have any issue shining well above that crop.

4 Likes

I see your opinion. Unfortunately that’s not the way it is presently. You have to focus on what you have and what you CAN do rather than focusing on what you CANT do.

1 Like

Being the only one here (that i’ve seen?) that’s actually in Alabama and processing, we’re just glad to be moving forward. Yeah, the legislation is complete shit, but we hope it opens the door for better things in the future. Likelyhood of us getting a processing contract? Probably low. I see them all going to politicians families or friends, but one can hope right?

4 Likes

Exactly. What is the point of spending so much time complaining about stuff like this if you have no plan to try and change it?

4 Likes

I’m located in Alabama, and interested in the hemp retail space in Birmingham specifically.

1 Like

Is anyone connected/involved in a group that’s going for an integrated license? DM me.

1 Like

We are working in AL putting together our board right now. If anyone wants to chat Dm me.

1 Like

Anyone have any updated information? Seems like any new news is like this post…taken to the private message section

I work for a processor in Alabama, but the usual chatter that I used to hear has gone underground. I haven’t even heard any speculation as of late. The growers we deal with are a very diverse group, but they are just repeating the same old information from months back.

One of the things I was interested in was secure transport. I have a military background, contracted in Iraq on security details and have taken .gov and private sector classes on a plethora of lethal and non-lethal forms of security, convoy security, et cetera. I just don’t see many thoughts on the secure transport aspect of the bill.

2 Likes

Click me for all knowledge

Alabama Rules and Regulations linked above

We’re in Scottsboro right outside Huntsville. We are a certified iso and compounding lab. We also are an extraction and white label manufacturer. You can find our current license on file with department of ag hemp program site under Mountaintop Dispensary. Also if you need information on regs, I would suggest joining Alabama Cannabis Coalition on FB for up to date info. Cheers friends

1 Like