Advice on BHO cls Diamonds

So I’ve been running this closed loop on this hill. And was wondering if I can get some advice.
My process:
I run passive with one injection coil for my material column and 2 injection coils for my reclaim. I have my coils in dry ice alcohol slurry as well as the material jacket. Soak for about 20mins then push everything with nitrogen. Thru crc that has about 500g of each of these powders I order from top to bottom (T5, silica, AA). Collect into short mason jars let them gas’s of for a couple of mins then cap them and let them sit at like 60f then after 2 days transfer them into an vac oven at like 75. I’ve seen some promising results but it’s not consistent.

My main questions are

1. Do you have to purge under a vac oven for the last couple of days or is keeping them open at 105f in vac oven with no vac sufficient for purge
  2. What to do if too much solvent has evaporated and I’m left with a saucy goo. How can I turn it into something good.
  3. Should I be separating terps from Crystals and purge them separately.
  4. Also how can I clear up the end product. Am I not using the right powders?.

Some finished product.

Some cryo bath tech I tried where I let the jars sit in for 2 days. What is that? Crystals crashing or something else.

I’d give this a read, should help you a ton

followed by YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude

send that shit my way for safe disposal…

Stir it all together if u w want more tbe terps to sugar then relid

I vac the entire contents together

1 Like