Advanced Vape Supply Customer Service Sucks!

What’s this nifty contraption you have going on here, duder?

3 Likes

This justifies being ripped at all times. I feel yu

7 Likes

Mine is out for del.

https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/collections/molecule22/products/molecule22-rda-oil-concentrate

4 Likes

The last waxpen, called the avs molecule. Its the only waxpen I’ve encountered that heats up instantly like a cartridge. This thing is serious. I watched a member on here whom never coughs cough lmfaoooo

Ive been waiting for this thing since july. I knew what was coming because I have to put up with connors constant dab rig flexing With his sic. He is up to 4 puffco peaks, 2 divine tribes, a quartz quest, and an enail. He only uses the peaks (all sic) and the avs.

Fuck bro… i didnt think that thing cost that much money. For that money i would just have an enail in the car permantly. LOL

6 Likes

The dish is super pricey!

SiC is pretty awesome though. I have a SiC dish for my rig.

SiC always correlated to D-Nail for me.

SiC is definitely interesting. For materials experience and testing they have the most history for vaporizing Oils with it.

I personally can’t tell a big enough difference. I’m just not a pinkies up kinda guy. image

I still use qtips though.

Haven’t tried it in a handheld. Evolve XL Plus is my favorite still from all the dry vapes I’ve encountered. Knowing it’s cost point is so low and it could be improved it’s a solid 8.5 product to me.

1 Like

The same cost as an exended blowjob at dd’s (15 minutes) or what you’d make in like 30 minutes worth of scrolling?

I don’t dab in the car though

Also, I don’t have time for waiting for an e-nail to heat up. I don’t even have time for the puffco peak.

2 Likes

I’m not a uppity guy usually either, but the SiC dish is nice. I just bought a 30mm dish and I’m using it on a normal enail.

I burned through quartz dishes, and cleaning this thing is so easy. I just turn my enail up all the way and leave it for 15 minutes. Thing looks brand new.

2 Likes

Either do I anymore. I am outdated on it all. I am curious how it tastes in a handheld vaporizer model. I related to your previous statement.

1 Like

If you wanna save $70 and don’t mind not having TC you can buy the out of spec version for only $100. I guess he received a bunch of SIC crucibles that were OOS so he is selling at a discount
https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/collections/molecule22/products/molecule22-w-oos-escc-wattage

3 Likes

No temp control sounds like you’ll get ripped :joy:

LOL you can just use in wattage mode. I am thinking of ordering a backup but want to wait to make sure I like it 1st.

1 Like

If anyone wants to order and get 15% off message me your email and I will email you a code. It has to be done via email though as AVS send it. If your worried about giving out your email just create a new one.

3 Likes

Can I get 15% off the bubbler?

4 Likes

Yes the 15% is sitewide not just for the M22

1 Like

I used to have an enail in the car. It was dangerous lol

5 Likes

It’s sold out, but they totally have an enail kit. I want one

Sorry OOS here means Out Of Spec not Out Of Stock.
I was just using they’re abbreviation.
I will def order the control tower once pre-order is available. Already have the bottomless banger

Still waiting on my cable/whip so my mods not hanging LOL

9 Likes

Car enail is definitely heady life

2 Likes