90% CBD distillate - SALE - $750/liter

Damn still not flying off the shelf at 750$? Prices are stupid right now. Good luck man

1 Like

Package received. Super quick delivery, Lots of paper work to cover all bases, Product looks great. Thank you very much for great service. I look forward to future business.

2 Likes

Can you ship to the UK?

Greetings Kit,
Yes, we have shipped without issues through UPS Global. You’ll just need to pay the duties/taxes, which is about $35/liter.

1 Like

You may run into issues on our site, as we hadn’t set it up for international deliveries yet. However, I can get that fixed if you are interested… just shot me an email at steves@juniperbiolabs.com
Cheers,
Steve

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Look forward to working with you more!

1 Like

Damn. Great prices for some high quality disty.

Are you using remediation to get it compliant? or just tight fractions on SPD?

Thanks!
We use both distillation and remediation depending on input product. Our production crew does some impressive work with distillation and fine tuning temperatures. In the end, we typically have to do some remediation and additional distillation passes.

1 Like

Hope this isnt considered thread jacking.

Review of juniper biolabs 90% cbd distillate, <.3% thc

Purchased on the 22nd, received on the 24th. Coast to coast ups shipment, packaging was great. I could order a liter with complete confidence that it would arrived safe and sound through the worst ups could throw at it.

Quickest shipping from any hemp related company I’ve delt with in the last 2 years. Received an email from Steve with a thank you, shipping estimate, and CoA’s attached.

The container it came in was stainless steel with multiple latches and a gasketed lid.

The CoA’s included in the package were best ive gotten yet. Heavy metal, pesticide, residual solvent, and microbiological testing, and a safety data sheet. The product info sheet had all the basic info 90% of people are looking for.

1st test was loading it into a sai, nice neutral taste, no harshness. Id use this over isolate in any vaporizer/ejuice/sublingual tincture. Doesn’t have that odd black cherry taste that i get from isolate.

Plans for edibles and oil with this order. I make em for myself and give bunches away to friends. I know they’ll enjoy the lack of herbal flavor from the distillate compared to edibles made from budder.

Their website was easy to navigate and simple to use. I don’t like talking/emailing people, so the ability to order things by adding them to a cart is awesome. Ill be making more purchases in the future.

Jb-1028 if Steve wanted to know the order

3 Likes

Sending you a dm now

1 Like

Just purchased. Will test with CA cannabis lab and post results.

2 Likes

Thank you Spacebar. Really trying hard to provide a positive experience and top quality product. It’s hard work, but positive feedback really makes me feel good about what we are doing.

5 Likes

Solid review! Thx for the insight

1 Like

Your welcome :+1: your product and customer service is top notch, people should hear about it from a customer. Too often all we hear is the negative reviews online. Your distillate is gunna make edibles and oil for 4 people to enjoy

1 Like

I will add my two bits too! Don’t know about the product yet (order on the way), but the customer service has been top notch thus far!

I second EVERYTHING he said! :100:

Great experience overall.

Did anyone actually test the distillate or did they just sample it?

Please post COA if so.

We have two lab tests;

JB-123019-NDBS_Dist_90-20-000019-0001 - Pixis.pdf (350.4 KB) JB-123019-0003.01-NDBS_Dist_90 - Juniper Analytics.pdf (666.8 KB)

1 Like

Excellent CBD Distillate at an even better price. Great service. Steve is right on it. You don’t have to worry about a thing. The containers it came in are just a very nice touch.

Wow, that’s a great deal. Compliant distillate for $750?