50GPH Falling Film For Sale

Sounds like you should thank the house. I believe they take tips.

If you would have actually brought the :popcorn: you would have known about membrane recovery skids. I feel for your investors

No. it’s an irrelevant forum

Would you thank facebook if you made a sale thru their marketplace? I think not

Clearly I do know about membranes did you not read my above post ^^ ??? Membrane technology is not developed and we are taking a risk pursuing it for hydrocarbons at this point, regardless we will most likely share our findings so you and others can improve upon your methods

This unit and it’s method is proven it is not a risk for the purchaser

Are you ok man?

Rough day?

Who manufactured this unit? Is there a model number?
Is it 3rd party certified?

How many kW of heating and cooling are needed to recover hydrocarbons in this setup? 50+gallons/hour is for butane or isobutane or propane? Or what mix exactly?

Shows how little you care

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

What is the aim for your attacks?

This unit is 3-A certified with documentation

If you need a consultation of operating peramiters I can do that for only 1k (This unit was used for ethanol only)

This is a DIY unit (just plug in pump and heater and chiller) that’s why it’s 50k cheaper than anything like it

Nice try at attacking you are not making yourself look good

If I was in the business for anything ever I wouldn’t want to deal with you or your bad attitude

Go bother someone else trolling and just sour attacks are different things pal the more you post the more irrelevant you make yourself