50+ GPH FFE for sale 150k

Also, if anyone is questioning the legitimacy of mexican stainless steel,

Ive ran a closed loop with propane with this same grade steel from the same company. They X ray and pressure test everything to 350 psi or 150 psi depending on the system.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Sweet. Dm me

1 Like

About to get polished

4 Likes

Very interested please DM me too. Thx

1 Like

bump.

are we there yet?

:wink:

1 Like

V1

1 Like

2 Likes

Ffe is in Sacramento, ca

Dm your email for a quote. Drop your phone # if you wanna chat more about it!

2 Likes

congratulations!!! looks awesome! wishing ya a ton of sucess!

1 Like

@Rowan

1 Like

5 Likes

has this skid been ran?
do we have any working videos?

Not yet been grinding to fund the demo. Good things coming soon for all those that need to see the demo first!

2 Likes

how is this coming along?

1 Like

I have it ready to install upon down payment. We can powwow and figure out what type of heating and chilling you want to throw on the beast and this will largely determine the final price.

Purchase includes a peer review to be completed at the facility of installation.

If nobody is interested I should be running this thing myself in the next year.

2 Likes

It looks fucking Rad!!! I would love to see an in process video whenever you get one installed somewhere…

1 Like

Working on it! Probably gonna run butane through it myself lol

1 Like

Fucking AWESOME!!! You will truly have something if you’re trying to turn out a butane/propane falling film! There’s tons of people that would buy into a butane FF. Isn’t that like the biggest issue with using butane at scale? Solvent recovery? You’re building something magical!! I just think it looks fucking awesome!!! Loving the design…

Ive only had it tested to 105 psi but I’m sure it can handle the propane. Butane would be no issue.

1 Like