30 Liters GMP Certified CBD Distillate For Sale $400 Per

Mine arrived today. Stellar product and great service. I can’t thank you enough. Will absolutely do business again!

4 Likes

Just emailed you. I need 5 liters asap

Emailed need 2 liters ASAP plz

$12,000 for the lot?

Thanks everyone for all the interest. This lot has been sold. I will be sure to let everyone know next week when we have more!

7 Likes

Way to go, you sold 70 kilos in 11 days! Killed it

7 Likes

Just got mine. Only downside i would say is no tare weight on container. Other then that happy with my order.

2 Likes

I got mine today and didn’t even think about that,… but then again there was no tare weight on the containers I got from Phase 2 extraction,… or the Mylar bag that the CBDA powder I got from VFS Labs was in

Very happy with the product and look forward to needing more.

2 Likes

When will the next batch of distillation be ready. Anyone on this thread also make distillation and have some available

Thanks for all the feedback. We will definitely look into adding a tare weight on our bottle in the future.
We should have more next week!

3 Likes

Pro tip use a glass etching tool to add tare weight onto mason jars
Also super excited for your next batch to drop!!

3 Likes

New GMP Certified Distillate Drop!
We have 80+ Liters available.
$450 Per Liter.
90% Total Cannabanoids

No MOQ!
Ships Fast!
To coordinate details Email me at: eddie@beakandskiff.com

1 Like

Sure, but NEVER ever use that jar in a vac oven or diamond miner. Boom or implosion can/may/will/has happened.

1 Like

We’re talking specifically for the jars product are packaged in as people were asking for the addition of a tare weight on the container, beyond that ONLY place compliant glassware
(open atmosphere,no cracks, chips, scratches or noticeable damage) or ASME(U Stamp)certified vessels into vac ovens

Some/most people repurpose many lab items.

Just tossing the caution out there as the blowing up of the jar happened last yr tona member 9n here. It may have been forgotten by now

I love it! It’s an easy oversight for many we always gotta keep people sharp and safe!

Bump.
More available!
$400 per liter

2 Likes

pm me

1 Like

Just emailed you for a liter!

1 Like

Hello All!
We have 80 more liters of Full Spec GMP Distillate.
Email: eddie@beakandskiff.com for details
$400 Per Liter
No MOQ email for Full Panel COA
Great CBC & CBG Minors

1 Like