2nd Flush Strategys

Currently just some used grow equipment stuff, i dont recall the brands right now.
Im working on a custom unit powered by a raspbery pi.
Its going to have a co2/temp/humidity sensor on the box and an additional probe that comes out for placing on a rack, that sensor just senses temp/humidity. I also got a 4k camera module, so it will take pics and upload it to a master brain, so it can be stored on an external hard drive and the master brain will be port forwarded for access outside of the local network.
The sensor box runs on a raspberi pi Pico which costs $8, and the sensor modules are about $50 a piece, the camera is $40. So should be about $200 max per sensor box. Its also battery powered and from my estimate, i can get about 3 weeks of power from it b4 having to recharge it.
Ill be able to remotely access the data and trigger fans or whatever i need remotely, so i dont need to be at the location to make changes to my settings. The camera lets u peak in and see the progress, it will also store all the photos taken, so u can go back and analyze what went wrong or how fast things are progressing.

Im excited, im making lots of equipment in house that blows away the current options.
A grain bagger that gives u exact grain weight and water weight.
A substrate bagger that gives u exact substrate weights.
Im also trying to encoporate a batch mixer into the substrate bagger, so all u gotta do is throw in ur ingredients, add some water then start bagging.
Everything is on wheels, so you can move it anywhere u need it

3 Likes