24 hour nontoxic hemp infused hand purifier

@DapperDabMan seriously thank you!!!

1 Like

They’d probably be better if he made them with maple sugar

1 Like

Everyone needs to be sweeter in these trying times. Myself included. Better to go out of your way finding a way to aid others than put them down.

5 Likes

No doubt anyone that dms me about select things I’m always down to help, pay it forward & life sill return the favor, that’s why I just wish him the best. He can be upset that I do what I do all he wants, but all I can do is offer advice or drop some knowledge & who knows maybe one day he won’t be so eager to be disproportionate.

you really want to go there?

because

The three main active ingredients in Neosporin are neomycin sulfate , polymyxin B sulfate , and bacitracin zinc .

and you did say

there IS a Neosporin branded BZK spray, but that’s not the product most would think of first.

so it might be reasonable to assume that you had typo’d rather than assuming @roiplek was just dense.

However, BAC is also an appropriate acronym for Benzalkonium Chloride, and my understanding of the structure suggests he is correct in saying that Benzalkonium Chloride will not be forming any covalent bonds with anyone’s skin (its charged, those are ionic not covalent interactions).

2 Likes

Synthetic skin

Is not

Human skin

2 Likes

and so are you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

that’s an interesting euphemism for making up random pseudoscientific bs

all quaternary alkylammonium compounds used as disinfectants are cytotoxic, that’s their mode of action.

but go ahead big boy, upload those white papers here so i can rip them apart.

don’t forget to add some reasoning why the hell one would add cannabis to a hand sanitizer (other than terps as a fragrance)

1 Like

That way there is no chance of an allergic reaction…

2 Likes

I’ve seen it in person on a patient who got it from a single use of nasal decongestant where it is commonly added as a preservative. Also they had no previous history of allergic reactions or anything.

If that wasn’t enough, BAC also messes with female fertility. There’s a study where they found that medical personnel using BAC disinfectants had markedly diminished probability of getting pregnant.

It rubs the lotion on its skin…

vs

3 Likes

why not just post them here?

Isn’t the whole point of white papers to have them disseminated and read?

2 Likes

https://www.sjweh.fi/show_abstract.php?abstract_id=3623&fullText=1

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.reprotox.2015.10.006

Mice, too

1 Like