24 hour nontoxic hemp infused hand purifier

Iv been in business license, bonded and insured since 2019. We created a nontoxic 24 hour lasting hand sanitizer almost 2 years ago and we also hemp infused it. We have a hemp shop and a farm in Tennessee where we cultivate and sell our product. I look forward to building relationships on this site and see what happens. Thanks

1 Like

Do this

2 Likes

I personally don’t understand how a 24 hour hand sanitizer would work. I’m not saying it’s impossible, could you perhaps just explain how it works? More importantly, does the CDC support this? That’d be my first concern with marketing any hand sanitizer given the circumstances. Normally I don’t think people would be as particular about it.

3 Likes

Is it chlorhexidine? And if so can you explain how adding cbd does anything diff than just regular chlorhex?

5 Likes

it gets stoners to pay xtra, Like that hempvana shit with hemp seed oil.

2 Likes

Its a 2 part formula. PART 1-First we removed the harsh chemical “alocohol” and replaced it with the same active ingredient that neosporin and is in fact FDA approved for a skin antiseptic and skin moisturizer… its called “Benzalkonium Chloride” or “BZK” for short. Its actually being used in tons of hand sanitizers now. Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville,TN has it in every wall dispenser. Vanderbilt is one of our nations leading research hospitals… they believe in it for the employees and patients.

PART 2- Is what makes it a 24 hour product… is called a “Covalent Bond” its a molecular bond. in chemistry a covalent bond involves the sharing of electron pairs between atoms. do a little research :slight_smile: long story short our NONTOXIC active ingredient bonds to your Skin until your kin exfoliates it off as it naturally does every 24-48 hours.

hemp seed oil is only added for extra value for skin moisturizer. it has nothing to do with the hand sanitizer. I seen someone say its overpriced… i believe $3 for 50ml foamer that one spray last all day is very fair price. we have been in business since 2019 making Invisglove and Cannitizer24… before the pandemic and we’ll be here long after. sorry for the delay in reply we’ve been finishing up our hemp harvest. if ther are any questions i missed please feel free ro ask away. Thanks

1 Like

its only $3 a bottle boss. sorry if that breaks the bank. i can send you a free sample if it’ll help keep you safe…

Its a 2 part formula. PART 1-First we removed the harsh chemical “alocohol” and replaced it with the same active ingredient that neosporin and is in fact FDA approved for a skin antiseptic and skin moisturizer… its called “Benzalkonium Chloride” or “BZK” for short. Its actually being used in tons of hand sanitizers now. Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville,TN has it in every wall dispenser. Vanderbilt is one of our nations leading research hospitals… they believe in it for the employees and patients.

PART 2- Is what makes it a 24 hour product… is called a “Covalent Bond” its a molecular bond. in chemistry a covalent bond involves the sharing of electron pairs between atoms. do a little research :slight_smile: long story short our NONTOXIC active ingredient bonds to your Skin until your kin exfoliates it off as it naturally does every 24-48 hours.

hemp seed oil is only added for extra value for skin moisturizer. it has nothing to do with the hand sanitizer. I seen someone say its overpriced… i believe $3 for 50ml foamer that one spray last all day is very fair price. we have been in business since 2019 making Invisglove and Cannitizer24… before the pandemic and we’ll be here long after. sorry for the delay in reply we’ve been finishing up our hemp harvest. if ther are any questions i missed please feel free ro ask away. Thanks

no ky_cbd its not chlorhexidine…

How many parts to the formula? I missed that…

7 Likes

dang iv heard alot of good things about this site… i figured by now they would’ve relieved all the trolls for the proper business owners to do business here :frowning: . I hope that this site is more of a cannabis community to be able to share ideas, work ethics and business ventures to grow together versus just trolls with time on their hands.

Until you’re verified, you can expect a dead end thread usually here. If you’d like to establish a better relationship for a business posting on here. I recommend seeing this if you’d like to be taken positively offering a hemp product for sale.

This may be the cannabis community but we don’t deal well with Chad’s or hemp products that are unverified.

5 Likes

thank you for the guidance. i just requested the admin and i am getting my sample packaged up tomorrow and sent off.

1 Like

BAC is highly allergenic and cytotoxic. It is certainly not active for 24 hours and it also won’t sure as shit make any “covalent bonds” with anything.

You should talk to @Cheebachiefextracts, that dude aced the same level of fancy science speak while getting shit as wrong as you just did.

I meant that as a critique so that you don’t unnecessarily clutter topics with the same info.

In the future, you can just write one reply where you mention to @PersonA that it’s a low cost product while telling @PersonB that there’s no chlorhexidine.

Then you can go on to explain your two part formulation.

It’s also a place to have some thick skin because

3 Likes

@DapperDabMan truly thank you for the guidance! like i said today is really the first day iv navigated around on the site and i just trying to learn the ropes. i followed through with the verification request now im going to follow the steps to get money order, sample packaged and sent to the PO Box requested. ill have the samples ready tonight. So i guess people on here can see im not a “Chad” im Mike trying to do legit business. i was told hemp was welcome on this cannabis site… if i am wrong please tell me thanks. until Tennessee is fully thc legal i can only grow hemp. i look up to you guys in the big leagues. thanks again

4 Likes

Of course. And hit up @KnowledgeSeth for more info on Discourse (the open source platform we use), but really a good knowledge of Markdown goes a long way.

Everything else comes down to etiquette- keep it focused on a single topic & just bump it (daily at the most) to get it up to the top of everyone’s feed. When you guys come out with your next SKU, feel free to make a new topic on it. It’s better for your own peace of mind & organization and it will help prospective buyers immensely to have everything laid out about a product in one place. Chances are you’ve already answered one of their possible questions previously.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @knowledgeseth display help.

1 Like

Man you’re sour as a sour patch kid bud. I hope one day you’ll get over your ego & stop being such a douche. It’ll help you in the end.

5 Likes

im so sorry its hard for you to read buddy… if you want to get on a call i can sound it out for you… our active ingredient is BZK or “Benzalkonium Chloride”. Not BAC or “Bacitracin”. i know it blows your mind man, and you just cant wrap your head around it… but if you truly would like to get on a call or shoot me an email address i can send you all 3 of my white paperwork study proving its nontoxic, the active ingredient is fda approved then last the 24 hour testing that was done on a synthetic skin proving it lasts for 24 hours and exfoliates off with skin.

1 Like

All that citric acid and d8
Honestly that’s literally the best thing it’s for is gummies (sourpatch kids)

4 Likes