18% CBG Flower For Sale

Very interested, get in touch with me.

I’ve been trimming this pound and wanted to express frustration with how much these buds fall into smaller buds as they are broken down for trim. I paid $325 + bank wire fee + received 11 days after ordering (during peak croptober, so I get the slowness).

It smells good, makes for acceptable B buds after processing further, but I won’t ever order from outside the state again, fires be damned.

Pics of the adventure:

1 Like

Not sure how it doesn’t meet total thc requirements? COA is listed in the thread .19% total thc.

Did you receive a COA that says differently? DM and and let’s see if we can’t figure something out.

I messed up. I read the THC-V as well. I’m going to edit my post to be more clear your product does meet laws and specs in Oregon. My apologies.

Unlike other jurisdictions that only test for tetrahydrocannabinol (“THC” or “delta-9 THC”) concentration, the ODA rules provide that any industrial hemp product sold to consumers must contain no more than 0.3 percent “Total THC.”

Under Oregon hemp law, “Total THC” means “the molar sum of THC and THCA [tetrahydrocannabinolic acid].”

THC-V, D9 THC and D8 THC are all LOQ. THCA is 0.19%

1 Like

I was told this was seedless and the first thing I see when I open the lb is 2 seeds?!?! @DeltaHemp

bottom left
And this is without even looking through the lb or breaking open 1 nug. How seeded is it and what do we do @DeltaHemp?

3 Likes

this is what happens when you trim with scissors with no spring. The Biggest Hands In The World - YouTube

1 Like

It’s the first we have seen. Have you looked through it to see how bad it is? Shoot me a dm and we will figure it out.

1 Like

I looked quickly and didn’t see anything else…

If I sold hemp and someone complained about 2 seeds Id give them an old album cover.

2 Likes

looks amazing good job :metal:

Don’t advertise it as seedless then…:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

seedless? Its like i said about stainless steel , it stains less. Hemp is field grown and can obviously catch pollen from the air.

2 Likes

Lol ok…

LOl ok, you spend months of your time and then hear some bullshit about 2 seeds. you must be worried about your “custies” becauese if you sold a seed your drug dealer status level goes down.

1 Like

It’s seedless or seeded. You don’t say it’s not seeded and then it is seeded.

4 Likes

There’s a threshold, seedless can be like 1-2 beans in an ounce IMO. Hermaphroditism is baked in for a lot of stuff

1 Like