150mg Gels

Got em just now!!! Thx

Haha! Nice!

1 Like

We got ours! Thanks man.

2 Likes

There’s been alot of people ordering and using the future code. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

35% off the whole www.letitgrowhemp.com website all week. Code thankful

I got some of these soft-gels. They look great and work great. Solid product! My better half takes them in the evening with melatonin and she’s out like a light.

1 Like

So. Just interesting how it works? Did you try yet?

They worked as expected, I noticed some relief from my back pain. The form factor is the biggest selling point IMO, it’s easy and there’s no work involved. Been in my lunch box for the past month to use as needed, no issues with temp cycling yet

1 Like

Thanks for rhe review. The softgels are very easy to eat with no side tastes. And alot of people feel the 150mg dose.

1 Like

Just got some today, very nice form factor and easier to take than a tincture, nice full spectrum product, would definitely reccomend, shipping was also fast and discreet

2 Likes

Spreading some love. The first 10 people on www.letitgrowhemp.com will get our 4500mg softgels for $10 (shipping and handling)

Use code love

We have these available as wholesale too

7 Likes

Ill post a review when they come in thanks for the coupon!

1 Like

Of course, I hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Future has been awesome for AgTonik’s business. Your promotions here are great, although I am personally sitting heavy on CBD products at the moment. You could change the title to something like “Let It Grow Hemp F4200 Promo Thread” and keep it updated for all the members here.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

I just placed an order and will let you know what I think about them. Thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Good labeling

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like