100k per hour

I’m on some blacklist one and another one. My legal name is also not really tied to my online alias, so no one knows it’s me. Except for a few industry people, who I know in person anyway. Like @Sidco_Cat, @c1d1labs and @murphymurri . And @Graywolf, he posts some funny shit

7 Likes

This is key…

4 Likes

About 99% of the people who request to join the Facebook CLS group don’t click “I agree to follow the group rules” so they get canned immediately.

Following rules can be pretty weak depending on the rule, but Facebook is literally full of bots so you gotta screen em somehow. Last time I checked my mod tab that group had like two thousand pending requests. The ONLY time I ever check them is to admit someone I know personally. And that person is usually a sock account for a friend on a ban who was already in the group :laughing:

@Dred_pirate message me whatever your name is on fb, I’ll approve you into the group. Fair warning though…I just got in an internet fight (about you) with your favorite hater a few weeks ago. So roll a joint before you log in because that dude can’t help himself :laughing:

7 Likes

He’s blocked too. So he can’t see me anyway. He’s short bus special. He makes up something new every single time he goes on a rampage, probably brought on from some medication imbalance he has. Yet never has any proof. What was he rambling on about this time? The same thing he said on @Future post about me?

2 Likes

Hahaha his rampages were how I was introduced to you. Haha. That didn’t go well for him either

3 Likes

Isn’t this most people problem these days?..

I almost did a poll to see if people thought a certain member had an adderall script/problem…

But I refrained.

3 Likes

Too many yerbies mate

3 Likes

This…

Adderall flavored mint water

7 Likes

Its like the 1k liter orders back in the day, at 100k and hr you’d need an insane amount of bio mass. No ever follows the numbers to realize its not correct.

3 Likes

My guy needs 100 a week lmao I feel like all of us heard that same shit

10 Likes

It’s just adderall not like it’s meth or anything…

1 Like

Lol…

The justification is strong in adderall users…

Coming from a former adderall user lol

5 Likes

14 years clean off that stuff from grade school.

When you were forced to have it as a child it’s been incredibly easy to not ever want to consider another alternative or going back.

5 Likes

I took it from like 22-24

Fuck that shit, adhd is a blessing in disguise…

That shit is terrible…takes away my super powers

9 Likes

I take kratom off and on. (And even taking this less and less…)

My only alternative, that I have fallen back on, besides cannabis…

2 Likes

I’m on a nicotine patch and have a cart. Now to just keep this up…

Probably should pursue cbd / kratom for my back and torn shoulder.

2 Likes

Just be careful on Kratom lol

Imo it can be addictive like anything else (but I have an addictive personality)

But in moderation, I dig it.

3 Likes

I’ve grown it and cloned it and shipped clones living in Portland. Had a roommate who went heavy into it trying to extract it and consume shit loads of rso too

2 Likes

This is the deal. As an adult… once ADHD is mastered by it’s possessor…it is a super power or cheat code when properly applied.

I tell people I have applications running in the back ground at all times.

13 Likes

Why would a doctor prescribe you meth?

Sorry keep forgetting italics

1 Like