Yamato HiTec RE-51 Digital Rotary Evaporator

Are these decent good or great? Is it worth buying older proven equipment or newer unused Chinese equipment these days?

My used equipment dealer says their very good. Theres a gentleman on here selling a new one in Cali.

japanese made. they are some of the best made in the world

and which buchi is worth piecing together?

How cheap u tryin to be?

as economical as possible. I was just about to pull the trigger on this on amazon when you replied because I wouldn’t mind a warranty

https://www.amazon.com/Mophorn-Evaporator-Digital-Controller-0-90rpm/dp/B07JPM7Q3Q/ref=sr_1_199?m=A2RB21RUGRFV4T&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1558041021&refinements=p_4%3AMophorn&s=merchant-items&sr=1-199#customerReviews

The 5L version

I pieced together a an r114. You could use a hot plate and a pot for your bath or any number of various cheap methods to piece a roto together. David on here can build you a custom condenser for it and flasks. I might start a project that involves turning my buchi r114 into a 10L roto since i think i can do that much cheaper than buying a 2k 10L china roto.

1 Like

whats your take on that amazon one SQ_Root?

its the same re-501 sold everywhere. you might contact @Terry_Manager to see how cheap he can get you an RE-501 shipped to your house.

2 Likes

Same copy as the other re-501 out there.

1199 is the cheapest I’ve ever seen. Free ship?

Than you for your support :slight_smile:

If u need anything, just tell me