WTS CBN 99.9% - 2500$ / kg

Good Afternoon Future Family,

Wanted to release our CBN for the rest of the community please see below for our full panel and feel free to DM me for any additional question, or I can respond below.

We also have CBG, CBC, CBT, and THCv (backorder)

CBN MCN 1.19.2021.pdf (368.1 KB)

9 Likes

Can you dm a CoA for: CBC, CBG & CBT? thx

CBN MCN 1.19.2021.pdf (368.1 KB)

I think I only have internals on the rest, I can get full panels sent in if that is not sufficient. How much of each would you be interested in?

Thcv kilo price

1 Like

45-50k per kg depending on volume.

Please DM me for pricing/COA on CBT.

link to updated cannabinoid pricing, let us know how we can best help!

1 Like

Update 1kg pricing 4750$! Pm me for details!

1 Like

Bump ^

Bump 4500$ a kg of CBN!

Is there an updated prices doc?

Yes please pm.

Just to add here.

I DM’d regarding samples. Guy wanted to jump on a phone call to see how they can help me etc. I offered to just buy the samples and respectfully stated I didn’t want to waste either of our time beforehand as if the product and price point do not meet our standards it would be a waste of both the sales rep and my time.

Ole dude passes on sending the samples and ends up calling me sketchy for not wanting to hear a sales pitch.

The price he gave literally said “ish” at the end as well. If you need to feel your customers out that much just to give them a price you are doing it wrong.

Just my 2c.

2 Likes

No worries thanks for the input, we mainly sell to brands (50 brands). Doesn’t sound like we are a good fit together!

Hope you have a great week.
Bret Worley

Cool.

Correct.

Thanks man you too.

4k a KG and updated COA L003_[client_license_code][lot_id][batch_id].pdf|attachment (267.3 KB)

Bump 3600$ kgs :slight_smile:
5000$ CBC
35000$ D8 THCv
1200$ CBG

20210823-FP-DB-Labs.pdf (296.0 KB)

bumpity

1 Like

20210910-THCV-FP-DBlabs.pdf (424.9 KB)

1 Like

Bumpity 20210927CBN-DBlabs (1).pdf (202.4 KB)

Did you still have?