WTS: CBDv — USDA Organic Forbidden V Cured TOP Colas

180 lbs premium slow, terploc cured at 60 degrees, great terpenes, 19.5% cannabinoids. Premium, extremely heavily yielding material…

USDA Certified Organic

$100/lb

7.18.22 CannAvenue_Farms_Forbidden_V_CBDv_Potency__Standard_Cannabinoid_Analysis.pdf (358.6 KB)

3 Likes

Is this smokeable flower or shucked biomass?

Cured top colas, untrimmed but it’s definitely best smokable quality…

1 Like

How come so much debcarb on the cbva and cbda ?
Im more looking at this from an extraction perspective obviously it doesnt matter as much for flower unless it was exposed to too high of heat.

This COA was done on dry weight basis so as to adhere to USDA Final Rule total THC content, so that drying procedure probably decarbed the acidics.

I can assure you that the flower itself in my dark room has been stored at 55-60% humidity and low sixty degrees since harvest. It is exceedingly fresh and terpy.

1 Like

This CBDva raw oil was extracted from this flower and shows CBDva content….like I said this flower is perfect for extraction and is known to produce high yield per lb.

ECCLESIAS EXTRACTS LLC CBDV CWPE Raw - T000199989 Potency.pdf (175.8 KB)

Take pictures because just describing the flower isnt enough

2 Likes

The lab did not dry the sample then test that for potency. That would be extremely bad practice. They took a portion and tested for potency and separately dried a portion to get moisture content.

Decarb does happen spontaneously with time also. When was the material harvested?

how’s the budsctructure on the flower) our cbdv was pretty larfy

Our Forbidden V turned out pretty solid, some plants were over 10 ft tall, great tropical nose and high cannabinoid production. The Triploid genetics had great vigor, proved mostly sterile, and had no issues with disease of any kind. Overall very happy!

Some of the Pinewalker Ive seen isn’t very dense. Stoked to see the structure of Vitality CBDv this fall, with its lifter lineage.

2 Likes

@CannAvnu’s CDBv is some good stuff. I’ll throw in this anecdotal bit, what I received fairly matched the COA when ran on my GC.

5 Likes

Thanks, @tokesandtinkery! Glad everything worked out!

1 Like

Just got this COA in, untrimmed cola top:

7.18.22 CannAvenue_Farms_Forbidden_V_CBDv_Potency__Standard_Cannabinoid_Analysis.pdf (358.6 KB)

pics?

1 Like

1 Like

Bumped.

Monday Bump…

Great photos - looks great! - Do you have any of the raw oil available?

1 Like

Bump.

Bumped.