WTB THC Manufacturing License

Hi everyone,

Recently we have come across a ready to use laboratory in California that is for sale along with its THC license. However there are some regulations specifically in California that don’t mesh super well with our business plan.

So I wanted to reach out to this forum and see if there is anyone with a THC manufacturing license license for sale in other states around the country. I am located in Colorado so I would be biased to getting one in Colorado, but if you have a license that you aren’t using or you’re looking to sell, please reach out to me and let me know. I can provide POF to show we are serious to anyone that’s interested.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Sorry if this is off topic but can you expand on this? I know Cali is tough but what got in your way? I know 2 people that are looking to sell but it’s in CA…

1 Like

Use this site or other real estate type searches and some have the option for turn key licenses.

1 Like

Not being able too incorporate hemp derived cannabinoids into products to be sold in dispensaries is the issue. Just had a 3 hour conversation about it with our lawyers lol

3 Likes

https://www.420property.com/listing/marijuana-farm-1233-acre-nevada-marijuana-farm-with-cultivation-manufacturing-licenses/

2 Likes

Damn that’s huge

Can you please pm me info on those 2 looking to sell?

Dang we had the largest one before near me but that’s almost 10x bigger. Whole lotta Mids right there

420property is really the best source for cannabis licenses.