WTB Licensed Canna Trim in CA

Looking for Licensed ONLY cannabis Trim in CA, specifically SoCal.

We’re looking for 10% or close to it and around 7-8$ a point.

We process around 10-15k lbs a month currently and are looking to expand our trim sources.

Please do not message me if you’re not licensed, I will not entertain it. Thank you!

1 Like

You are looking for THC trim for $7 a point or hemp guy trim?

Cannabis trim, we currently pay 7-8$ a point from our current sources but we’re looking to expand.

So yes, THC trim not hemp.

You should really be a little more Specific in your wording. 7-8$ Per Percentage point of yield.

“a point” is very common in the industry, almost everyone this applies to should know what I meant by it but you’re right I could have worded it better.

1 Like

Are you personally doing the buying or do own the LIC being used?

I don’t personally own the LIC but I work for the lab buying it. I’ll be handling pretty much everything.

I own a manufacturing license in Sacramento. I work with a distro in Coachella and another in LA. The LA distro is always slammed so if you’re shopping now I would recommend Coachella. Are you after full term, light assisted or indoor material? Does the buying party hold a distro license or just manufacturing? Are they intending on handling cultivation tax or passing it through if distro-distro? The price range is feasible for the farms I know. DM me with contact info and I’ll put you on the phone with the farmers distributor. Farm is in SoCal and had plenty of quality trim

1 Like

Hey Mosaic, For some reason I can’t shoot you a DM you’re account is on private I believe. But we’re looking for dry trim, doesn’t matter if its outdoor or indoor just needs to be cat 3, 10% THC or in that area, looking to be at 8$ a point or 70-80$ a lb. As for the tax we don’t have a distro license, we usually get invoiced on the taxes. Shoot me a DM lets talk more!