Would there be a need for a lab that only did THC removal?

Would love to hear some feedback. Open a lab that just took crude or distillate and separated cannabinoids and remove THC

With all the hemp on iT s way this fall hell YES
Make iT mobile and do trick over and over
If You can take care of 8% or less thca or thc You Will be in bussnis big time
Seriously My friend didn t have a tech for this last year and actualy not a sound on for this year and all crude gets dilluted with mct before iT may leave the premisses in new york state
Tinctures galore :cry:

I read that there are more grows than labs in certain states.

3 Likes

The whole hemp scène is a mess
So in new york state My friend is the only the only gmp extraction facility in the whole state !
Extraction capacity 2000 pounds a day
Forbidden for now to bring biomass in or out of the state
And hè and relative s are preparing 1700 acres of hemp this year
How how the hell is this gona work ?
For there is at least a x factor more of hemp beeing planted

3 Likes

Some of these state programs are a joke. If they have a screwed up season. Like we did in nc this year what they gonna do close all labs till they can plant a 2020 crop. Smdh

Definitely true in NM. Seems like everyone in their mother is planting hemp this season, but there’s only one extractor that I know of capable of processing over 100 pounds per day (about 500 pounds) and they have their own farm to handle as well. I’m going to scale up as much as I can by October without giving away half my company to some predatory “investor”, but it looks like there’s going to be a lot of people just sitting on crops this year. Especially if other states are in the same boat, there’s going to be a race to the bottom on biomass.

1 Like

There is a huge need for that in California. Lots of hemp far.era were sold hot seeds so you can potentially crush it