Postponed - Wisconsin Meetup Saturday March 21st

Who all is interested in getting together in Wisconsin? It would be a great time to network hemp farmers, processors, and other people involved in or interested in the industry from around WI and the surrounding states. @Estokha knows a sweet spot to meet up, hang out, and get to know each other. This would be a great time of year to talk shop and strategize for the coming season and discuss results from last year.

5 Likes

I’d be down if its central or southern WI

3 Likes

THC processor here but I’d be down. I’m in packer country a lot.

2 Likes

I am in Wisconsin and down to meet up

2 Likes

Definitely open to anyone. It would be great to hear from folks in the IL and MI rec scene too! Anyone else for that matter.

3 Likes

I’m down

1 Like

I extricated myself from that arctic hellscape. But I would’ve been down if I was still up there.

I’ll go back and visit over the summer though… once the earth thaws.

3 Likes

I’m in Michigan, but would be up for a little road trip to meet some forum members.

6 Likes

If you’d let a Vikings fan drive across the boarder I’d be down!

4 Likes

Welcome sir. Enjoy your stay

1 Like

No problems with Vikings fans here, but I’m not the normal cheese head. I usually tell people I’m a Bears and a Packer fan, and they have a hard time with that…lol.

1 Like

You can’t be both…

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what I hear most often. I’ll clarify with saying I’m a fan of the Bears from the 80’s, and Packers in general. I used to watch the Bears train in my home town as a young kid. Watched the fridge pull up to McDonalds on a little Honda spree then eat a tray of cheeseburgers piled high. Lived in the burbs of Chicagoland during grade school too, so I claim amnesty from having to conform to the norm.

2 Likes

I’m up for a drive. Dog-friendly?

2 Likes

I’m a fan of Dave’s Grow Club in Menominee MI for a meetup place. They have tons of rigs/pipes/bongs for use, pinball machine, bar to sit at, tv’s, and a generally chill vibe. On site consumption goes without saying.
Edit: I’d love to try someone’s primo CBD shatter or diamonds in sauce.

2 Likes

I’m down to meet up. What area?

I like the idea of meeting right over the border at the spot @Estokha mentioned. It would be a fairly central location for most of us, and being in MI we would be free to partake while we parley. :slight_smile: Any comments on when to do this or best time of day? I was thinking of a Saturday, maybe the last in February or the first in March.

2 Likes

Let me know when and where. I am game.

1 Like

This is long overdue for us Midwest boys! Lets get this locked in and I’m there.

1 Like

I’ll be in NorCal those Saturdays, but if I could figure out where DGC is I would meet up next time. LMK