Wisconsin Labs

Lookin to get a Wisco extractors monthly meetup/dinner going.

I worked as a chef in the high end culinary world for 15 years prior to delving into the world of cannabiz, and somehow have gotten roped into a restaurant project while also building out an ethanol extraction facility.

I am opening up a craft food and drink tavern in Door County and would like to start a monthly meetup hosted there. It’s in an old bank that has a 100 year old vault that we will be using for tasting dinners and themed events- would love to meet and network with fellow midwest canna-alchemists

I have plenty of connects in the hotel world up here and can find lodging deals for those interested in travelling to attend.

DM me for more info.

6 Likes

Is this still a thing?

You WI extractors should come up to the UP for a get together. We have more reasonable laws. I’m closer to GB than to lower MI by at least 2hrs.

3 Likes

I am totally in for a midwest meetup/ sesh! The scene in minnesota is incredibly small.

3 Likes

I’m in northern IL and would be interested in this.

I’m down if this is still a thing. I’m just north of Milwaukee.

1 Like

I’m all over the Midwest so I could definitely make an appearance out to this

A UP sledding trip meet up sounds neat.

4 Likes

This is cool. I’m currently Living in California, but I am thinking about moving back to the Midwest. Maybe I could meet up with all you some day.

over in the glove but id definitely take a trip up!! always good to shoot shop and drink beers

@Dred_pirate wanna come teach a CRC class in Madison or Milwaukee?

3 Likes

I would absolutely be interested in this opportunity

5 Likes

Lets make this happen!

Were on the WI - MN border but can definitely travel east for a meetup.

2 Likes

@Future GLG meetup in Milwaukee perhaps?

5 Likes

I’m soooooo there. I’m a little behind the curve equipment wise out here but I’m learning everything I can and would love to see who’s out here.

Madison would be a great spot too! Hopefully I’ll be part of the gang by then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Id come to a CRC class

Im in madison as well

1 Like

This is a great idea! I am in SW WI. Totally down.

I’m out there twice a year for family. Would love to pop in.