WIPED FILM TRAINING San Diego, CA. Certified Class!

Now you have me curious. What is the well defined line between hustle and scam?

Its always been buyer beware out there.

All scams are hustles but not all hustles are scams.

11 Likes

What topics or objectives are covered in your training if I may ask? And is there a practical/hands on problem solving part? I realize you are covering probably a lot in a single one day session.

Nothing worth 2500. Unless they run all your own oil.

2 Likes

For 2500 I’d want a one on one + lunch and dinner. Not hating on anyone’s hustle, but 25k for you to teach 10 people something for 8 hrs is ridiculous.

Can’t forget about that free lunch though… :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah it’s a joke. Consultants maybe have like 6 more months and their business starts to bleed.

1 Like

You’ve got doctor’s handwriting, so it’s got to be legit

6 Likes

Hey Rowan, not sure what your talking about I’ve never sold a heat gun for 450 bucks I’d love to see the quote your talking about for some proof

Yes you’ll have hands on experience with the machine and the entire process of crude to distillate is explained we have everything to show how to make distillate start to finish

All I gotta say is haters gonna hate! :gem::gem::eyes::eyes::eyes::gem::gem::gem::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::joy::joy:

Pope charges 10K to train you on their system unless you’ve spent the 80k plus to get a new one

@Kingofthekush420 doesn’t :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

send me the detailed quote on that pope and I’ll show you

1 Like

No they don’t thats a complete and total fabrication. When’s the last time you were in Saukville? I grew up there.

Pope gave me a full tour of their factory and damn near trained me in every aspect of thin film just cause I sniffed the quote.

2 Likes

I can’t find it in my archives, but I got a quote for a 6" from Pope a long time ago and I remember specifically asking the rep to take the obscenely expensive heat gun off the quote.

3 Likes

The only thing you need to be trained on specific to Pope is finding your zen while hunting for vacuum leaks.

11 Likes

hey man sorry to hear that, we actually sell all of the pope stuff cheaper than pope does, so if their price was outrageous for the heat gun its based off their prices not ours, we only provide discounts off the prices the manufacturers set, we never up-charge for any equipment

wouldnt you have it since youve sniffed it and it was in your face

All good, that was kind of my point, that it was Pope quoting the ridiculous heat gun price.

1 Like

I understand that multiple consultants are cheaper than this, and maybe if you buy one you can get trained on it by Pope (not that I’m aware if, definitely not with hemp oil) but are there any other classroom settings that offer hands on WFE training?

Is Scientific Solutions offering a bad service, or do you guys just think its overpriced? If its the latter, ask yourself, is it overpriced to the guy who wants sppon fed, or just you, the person doing their own research and digging here.

I’ve had a large number of encounters with people that do not want a consult and are not buying the equipment, but still need the training for one reason or another. I get a lot of people looking to pay to build their skills to better their resume.

If they are charging 2500 a head and getting it, sounds to me like someone else with a lab and some hemp oil could charge 1k a head and undercut the market. Could probably even still provide free lunch.

8 Likes