WIPED FILM TRAINING San Diego, CA. Certified Class!

Hey Fellow 4200’s,

My name is Zack Langford. Im the Sr. Account Manager at Scientific Solutions.

We are offering yet another Wiped Film Training at our warehouse in San Diego, CA

Please Email me for registration.
zack@scisolinc.com

Training will take place on a 2" Pope. Product ran will NOT be HOT. CBD crude is what will be run!

Classes fill up fast!
WE ARE AUTHORIZED TO TRAIN ON POPE SYSTEMS

Add value to your resume and find a job in the industry today!

3 Likes

How much does it cost? How many students per class? And perhaps the most important question would be, certified by who?

2 Likes

Its 2500 for a 8 hour class with lunch included, we try to limit it to 10 per class, We have the Permits as a distributor of extraction equipment to do demos and training’s in our facility in San Diego. We are also Certified by Pope to train on all Pope systems!

Scientific Solutions
scisolinc.com
Check us out

1 Like

2500 for a wiper class?

I’ll come to your facility for a day on a consult and train you for 1k…

2500 is taxed

16 Likes

Sorry you feel that way, we also come and train in any state, do you by chance have your permit to train in each state? costs about 800-1500 depending on the state. You and the person whos letting you train them can get serious fines if you dont have the right permits

Is a permit required to train someone on… any kind of equipment?

8 Likes

maybe like the space shuttle or something :rofl: but a wiper? no way

8 Likes

Lmao do you have your permit to post on this forum?

I bet I’d run circles around you on your own wiper bro

8 Likes

yes the right to touch hot material requires a permit that is issued to a person or business after they have paid for the application and shown proof of business permits from the state that the company is based in

We’ve had plenty of people do this training and have been happy and had no issue paying 2500 for the class

I’m sorry I dont know what laws you’re following but I do not need a permit to come in and teach wiped film in any state

You’re spewing misinformation it sounds like

9 Likes

Could you cite the law that requires this? I’ve literally never heard of such a thing.

5 Likes

cannabis handlers compliance and the ablility to use a machine are two totaly different things. you know they use wipers in non cannabis applications right?

images

9 Likes

@Kingofthekush420
Its not misinformation everytime we build the first lab in a new state we have to get the authorization from the state to come touch and train on the equipment we install, we’ve been doing this for 4+ years we know what we’re doing. before this we were all extractors but there was a serious lack of customer service and to many manufacturers so we became the one stop shop for it all.

Im sure your a skilled extractor yourself as well brotha, maybe we can chat at MJBIZCON if youll be there, our booth is gonna be right at the entrance you cant miss us!

And i apologize for the misuse of terminology which caused confusion

2 Likes

I saw the quote you sent my
Man Calvin and y’all are basically just predators.

Shame on you.

You guys are selling pope systems with $400 heat guns that can be had for $45 it’s a big nickel and dime scam and you folks are straight up robbing people blind and spreading false info to scare people into buying from you- I will continue to shame you on these practices as I find them dishonest beyond belief

15 Likes

Look! I just got certified for running wiped film training!

31 Likes

Rofl way above my paygrade

4 Likes

Dont hate their hustle. Selling shovels is whats left.

5 Likes

These people arnt even selling shovels they are selling training to use said shovel. I dont hate on anyones hustle, because I hustle myself. But theres a well defined line between a hustle and a scam, and these guys are dangeously close to passing that threshold, hell some may say they are already passing that threshold.

7 Likes