Wiped Film Manufacturers

Is this the Purepath 100 from Cascade?

How is it working out for you?
How are the distillation rates?

What’s the cost on a pure path? Arent they like 130k? For 20k more you can get a root science VTA xD. Nothing beats a root IMO.

1 Like

I think they start at $95k, not sure how much they are for a tricked out rig though.

What’s the throughput on a VTA xD? Their website only mentions a VKL 70-5.

Look above at the video I posted of me running one :wink: best machine ever.

1 Like

Nice, pumping distillate straight into jars? That’s a great feature!

I honestly havent seen a WFE that can hit the purity levels of the VTA. That’s my real problem with most or the wfe now adays. I see people running KD10s and only hitting 95% total cannabinoids. I used the VTA no training and got 99.9. Idk how you can argue with that lol the SOP they have is :fire:

6 Likes

Yeah, very nice. I know of someone getting one of their pricier systems but it hasn’t arrived yet.

What’s the liters per hour rate on that system and what were the lead times on delivery?

The steel one above is the 6 inch, its built in German so its 8 to 12 week lead I believe, the glass ones are 4 to 6 weeks. I’d definitely get the steel one, the output on our was 4.5 liters an hour (it takes some preprocessing knowledge to be able to get it to run at that speed) your processing speed depends on how well you decarb and deterp ( the faster it runs the lower the vac, you cant let your vac fall below a certain level ). When you get a wfe message me and I’ll help you with the SOP if youd like :slight_smile: I’ll upload the test results from the video above when I find them, my original IG got deleted so I have to find the results in my IG backup

9 Likes

We can supply the wiped film. Anyone are interested, please dm me, jason.cao@yuanhuai.com or my IG @yhchem

1 Like

Why does it look so dark?

1 Like

The starting material was over a year old. It was also Warm extracted with hexane with no scrubs. Color doesnt mean anything when talking about potency.

This was made on the glass VTA. Lol

2 Likes

I would add a new group. Prescott Logic Technologies. We are partnered with a German based company, Pilodist, and are attacking all of the headaches that are in most competitor’s systems. We have designed several systems specifically adapted for cannabis, whereas others are just selling what they’ve got. We have years of hands on experience. And our throughput and potency are unparalleled. We are pretty pumped! Pun intended:)

4 Likes

Hey, here is a new player in the Wipe Film Distillation System:
Hydrion Scientific Instrument from CA, USA.
They have been making both glass and stainless steel wipe film for US customer.
Here is a photo of dual stage stainless stell wipe film they make:

You can follow my IG at jimmytian8, i got a few video of them running.

1 Like

Done. Just starting to update this antiquated list. Thank you for contributing!

1 Like

How is it working out for you?

1 Like

HVE now carried by Lab Society. I’m not affiliated with HVE, but I have experience with these machines and they are absolutely excellent. It comes with a cone (funnel) to swap out the internal condenser, which essentially turns it into a wiped film evaporator and allows you to strip your terpenes extremely fast and efficiently. As @Kingofthekush420 has mentioned before, it’s still important to pull the bulk of your terpenes during decarb. This machine is purpose-built for cannabis by hand in the US, has massive evaporation and condensation surface areas for a 6" still, and is only $85K.

1 Like

Seems like with that much surface area it should be doing a lot more than 2-4 kg/hr

1 Like

Those are conservative numbers. I’ve seen it run 7

2 Likes

I would be interested in your pricing and spec info