Wiped Film for sale (SOLD)

TENTATIVELY SOLD
will update if sale falls through

I have inherited a wiped film unit from a lab I used to work for about 2-2.5 years ago. We just started to use it when things fell through and the company shutdown. We weren’t really able to dial it in in the short amount of time we operated it, so I can’t really tell you much about its operation.

As far as I can remember, everything worked the last time we used it. However, it has been sitting in storage for about 2 years, so I cannot guarantee everything still works. And I do not have the means to run it so I cannot verify if it works or not.

There are some missing parts and it probably needs some upgrades. I cleaned the exterior as best I could, but I’m sure the internals could use a cleaning.

Based on all of this, I am selling this unit AS IS. It could be a nice project for someone who knows what they are doing, or for someone who wants to tinker.

Price: $4,000 OBO (emphasis on the OBO… i honestly have no idea what this is worth)

Location: Santa Cruz, CA - Available for pick up or I will deliver it for the cost of the rental plus $100 for my time.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer them as best as possible.

That is an amazing deal. Did you steal this thing? Ha

Nope! It was given to me by my old boss since he needed to clear room in his storage.

I’m just trying to get rid of it to fund other projects.

1 Like

I’ll take it if the sale falls through

1 Like

What sale? I think you’re the lucky winner here!

1 Like

Lol don’t get me excited, I think in his post he says there’s a tentative sale

1 Like

Damn… Sorry Homie, I hadn’t noticed the edit. After looking at the pictures, and what the fuck they wrapped that shit with I haven’t looked back at it

Let me know how I can come see machine.

LOL, Man
I’m not sure if I sold it to your boss, but it looks a lot like our machine.

Can’t seem to edit the post but this has been SOLD.

Thank you

2 Likes

Updated that for ya with my special powers

1 Like