Winterized crude-$275 Full Spectrum-$950 TFree-$1,650

Hey everyone,

We are located in North Carolina and use an ethanol extraction. We have COA’s on all of our products.

Winterized Crude $275/kilo. 66.39%

Full Spectrum $950/kilo. 85.89%

THC Free Distillate $1,650/kilo. 87.84%

*Prices are flexible for contracts

**We do also offer CBD products under our retail website SmplOil.com ; check us out and let us know if you are interested in our retail products.

Please email me Will@smploil.com or message me for our COA full panel tests.

Will Doria
Director of Sales
will@smploil.com

Hi Will
I’m new here: setting up a CryoEXS 400 Ethanol with additional VGA 100 SPD.

The data’s I have conservatively calculated.

Input 180 kg HEMP -10%-85%=15,3kgx6=91,8kg

can also be:

180 kg-15%-85%=22,9kgx6=137,7kg

Always depends on oil content inside the biomass.

The feed of VK-100 is 3 kg/h up to 10 kg/h

Let’s calculate may be 6 kg/h:

15,3 kg/6kg/h=2,55h x 2 runs=5,1 h

or

22,9 kg/6kg/h=3,83h x 2 runs=7,7 h

Always plus cleaning time (GMP)

meaning with the distillation losses of 0.85 % we can get 13 to 19 Kg daily.

Can you inlicht me on prices, based upon large quantities sales with min orders of 20-50 Kg CBD +80, THC free

thanks for info - have a nice weekend Rudolf

Hey Rudolf

Could you send me an email with a little more detail? We are always happy to help with any questions you might have.

Thanks
Will

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey Chaplin,

Currently we are not in the market for purchasing crude.

Thanks,
Will

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Holy shit you charge $35 retail for 250mg of CBD when you’re selling a kilo of full spectrum at $950?!?

That’s like $0.25 worth of CBD, all in your COGS has to be like <$3 lol

3 Likes

Hey Munkdooligan,

Our $35 250mg tinctures are priced for retail on our website but we are willing to work with potential bulk consumers.

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,

Your website looks great btw.

What I was getting at is that’s kind of the problem with the CBD industry right now. Raw material prices have plummeted, yet retail prices have stagnated, as if a kilo still costs $10k.

4 Likes

Hi Will
Thanks for answering ! i’m a start-up located in Lebanon. our production will not go to US market, but we focus on markets - as EU and Russia. I you search on CBD Crude oil, extracted from Ethanol process, I noticed pricing from usd 2/kg upto usd5/kg.
if you look at the distilate we are going to produce CBD > 80% - THC less then 0.03 we see pricing from Usd 3/kg upto usd 7/kg. i.e. : its not really a stable market - and on the other hand - market predict a increase of 30 to 40 % by 2025.
The European market is more transparent as less producers are excisiting.
the same count for high cbd content of hemp. I see prices of usd 150 to 350 / LBS - also here there is a hudge variabel in pricing.
have a nice day - talk to you soon. rgds Rudolf

I’ve noticed that too and found it odd. My read is if it gets too cheap people start to question it. tricky situation.

will - site does look good. very nice. just a heads up, you have a 250mg citrus picture on the 1000mg citrus listing. I think I might refer my aunt to you guys. she loves her tinctures.

2 Likes

Not only the people, but the retail stores will not want to carry your products if they cost less. They have a perceived value that has been set, and sadly they enjoy making good margins on crappy celebrity endorsed products that have Montel Williams or some ufc fighters face on them.

1 Like

I have no problem selling 1000mg tinctures for $29.99, with free shipping. With coupons it regularly comes out to $23.99. I’m in a couple retail shops too :man_shrugging:

I see it the other way: consumers feel duped by an $80 bottle of some weird trendy oil that doesn’t do much for a lot of people. How many people try CBD and then buy again? And then a 3rd time?

Totally agree, I would be ok with selling at that price too if that was where the market was at. My pricing is competitive and equal to what you are talking about price point per mg if a customer opts to buy a 10k/mg fs tincture

But the stores I sell my products to would tell me to kick rocks if I said I dropped my price to $30 retail for a 1,000mg product that they could sell for double that.

They make $15 instead of making $30 on the same sale when it’s priced at $60. Maybe it’s just different here in California I’m not sure.

1 Like

It is difficult too with so many terrible products on the market, some containing no CBD whatsoever. I have been at trade shows and had competitors blatantly bragging about how they mislabel actual mg content and do not care.

Customers often will try a 30ml 300mg isolate tincture and think because that didint work “CBD just doesn’t work for me” and therefore are not willing to try a 5-10k mg full spec tincture from my brand

2 Likes

Hey jdubs860,

We would appreciate your referral! I have attached a coupon for 20% off our Smpl retail website.

20% off - will20

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

I’ve been looking for an NC company. I’m interested in learning more about you. Are these disty liters passing for pesticides? Could you send a COA please? Do y’all make isolate? Organic? Location? Do you keep your terps on the side?

1 Like