Wilting and yellowing

Calcium Nitrate. GH has a a calcium supplement mith micros. I would start there for those. The ones in the 50gal need to dry out and you need to water lightly since you do not have any perlite to aerate the medium.

I’m running well water with lots of calcium, pH around 6.7-6.8. the predominant bedrock around here is limestone. Plus I’m not seeing brown spots that are shown in every pic I see online for calcium deficiency. Also, it’s weird, varies, top leaves, mid leaves, bottom, a mix of all. Argh.

Also seeing yellowing on side, not tip and tips not sides on same plant.

Other plant in same pot showing little to no symtoms.

Looks like a nitrogen deficiency to me.

You have a lot of reading to do if you don’t want to learn by trial/error. Just because your well water has calcium doesn’t mean your plant can use it.

3 Likes

What’s the other stuff growing in the pot?

I read constantly. I don’t mind trial and error, just a bit overwhelmed with the sudden onset of a variety of issues. Even the 2 pots that I topfed with dolomite are showing the same symptoms. I’ve been trying to go slow to avoid deficient/excess nutrients. The sudden onset has me really perplexed, unless it is herbicide drift, then it seems I’m just SOL. I feel I should have enough buffer in my soil this early in the grow. Just looking for what can be done other than waiting. Thanks for your input, just trying to figure it out.

@Autumn Ridge, just a cover crop, mostly clover.

2 plants in 1 pot is an issue. One plant will always try and steal the others nutes, grow space, ect.

1 Like

@Demontrich What’s your thoughts on people growing 100 plants in a raised bed?

1 Like

I have just never seen that before. I don’t think the plants like any competition at all in the root zone.

1 Like

Dunno

Most growers, residential to commercial ops that I’ve seen always have seperate pots for each plant.

Say a pot has 2 plants in it. 1 plants is acting wacky, throwing nanners. Then what, you hack the stem and remove the bad plant, bow your stuch with 1 plant is a 2 pot setup with old decaying roots, and the good plant must work even harder for root space. Bow you have to deal with rotting roots. Granted it’s sort of a good thing (rotting roots = nutrients), but I dont take risks. Reason why I dont gamble. I like knowing 1 pot per plant and if theres an issue, I just ditch the 1 pot/1 plant.

Ehhhh, the best light deps i have seen are raised beds with high plant count…

2 Likes

10+yrs I’ve never did 2 girls 1 pot. They always wanna fight over everything.

If that’s how the lightdep guys do it, then it mist work. But goes against everything I was taught and know.

1 Like

Get some micro nutes. Looks like boron in a few pics too me. Amp your tea up. Def very well could b drift too happening that fast.

A “drift” happens when you take a healthy clone out of a healthy environment and put into a not-so healthy environment.

I have clone only strains going on 5+ yrs. NO MOMS!

I’ve personally never seen a “drift”. And I have 350+ clients all who run the strains I have. Zero issues ever reported.

1 Like

Herbicide drift. 14mph wind w/ 26mph gusts directly toward my greenhouse.

2 Likes

Some of the best indoor growers I know also use raised beds.

2 Likes

Ask what he is spraying. They do not look poisoned. First pick looks like deficiencies and second like over watering. It seems like you want it to be “drift” so I will agree with you, its drift in both pics.

1 Like

Environmental fallout

Not “drift” persay

1 Like