Will you like to pay for kind of expensive overmolding disposable vape device?

1 Like

What is “kind of expensive”? List the price…

5 Likes

What an ad lol

4 Likes

Will it play funkytown when I hit it?

3 Likes

Are those eye squigglies?

How expensive can they be if they hold 1.50 in products?
They don’t realize that it shit is getting more expensive, except cannabis

2 Likes

The sales ads get better every day😂

1 Like

Fuck disposables, they produce so much waste it’s ridiculous. I can barely tolerate the waste from carts as is.

4 Likes

I would like to win the lottery. I would not like to pay for anything that’s “kind of expensive”. “Kind of expensive” is a relative term which immediately puts a negative connotation.

2 Likes

Kind of off topic but isnt it interested the cost of weed has remained generally the same for like 25 years?

I agree,especially the battery,thats why we are trying to do something about it.

What you talking about have you not seen the drastic ups an downs just from 2015/2016 - 2022

On topic:

If you Chinese sellers don’t start listing your prices we will never inquire. I don’t care that you want to hold different rates over different customers. If you would start publicly listing prices more people would buy your hardware. And if you don’t have competitive prices to where it’s worth posting your prices, then quit now and find new business verticals. You’re about to be clobbered by domestic sources who already got your hardware thru customs. I don’t care that there’s more licensing requirements for y’all “leading to a price increase”. Type 7 requirements in california didn’t stop blasted extracts from dropping to 1200/P or less. There’s an army of workers (ethical or not) taking your innovations and turning them into shortcuts to close the gaps for people sourcing hardware domestically. You will reply with “but they use lead based material in those shortcuts” – but I’m seeing them copy all the ceramics too.

Frig off you all equate to spam. Post some prices.

3 Likes