Will it legalize?

Seems to be a lotta legal confusion coming up now since the cut carts. We foresee national legalization upon the horizon :sunglasses: What do y’all think?

If you have an army, anything is legal

6 Likes

Or illegal :joy:

3 Likes

hoping and praying still, maybe it’s the one good thing that can come from elections

I know up here in AK you can fly anywhere in state with up to an ounce on you at any given point. However, they don’t look too kindly upon those that are trying to fly out of state with the ganja though

1 Like

I think Cali or Oregon gave them the cut of Matanuska Thunder Fuck. I could be wrong, I don’t know the story of the strain, just that I liked working with Alaskan Thunder Fuck. Either way, if you want weed from Alaska, just buy some from a dispensary and stick it in your freezer for a week to simulate mailing.

Edit: this link doesn’t say much but in case you weren’t confused enough about MTF/ATF: Info about the unknown or legendary cannabis strain "Matanuska Thunderfuck" :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

2 Likes

Yeah there’s a couple different versions of the story all of them concern a different person being the one to be beholden of the actual cut.

I remember about 15yrs ago getting the mantuska thunder fuck x lowryder for auto flower

back before autoflowers were actually good

2 Likes

I remember 6yrs back I had an ATF strain. I wasnt too sure of its legitimacy, so I killed her off. I was told ATF was a myth, like the 'squatch.
Lol

1 Like

Atf is real, just like bigfoot. I’ve seen them both.

1 Like

Every story I have ever heard involves a different person, and of course… a different strain… So ATF is as real as you believe it to be!

1 Like

I had a c99 thunderfuck cross that was great.

1 Like

I’m still looking for Cinex

1 Like