WHY do ppl eat delicious food? It's bogus imo aka the @realterpsmatter CRC thread!

Cool thing about having a gc-fid machine in my living room is I can test everything that comes into my house…….

Nothing in my house has d8 in it and all pretty high potency depending on who your asking!

I don’t need to fake the funk or scam anyone. The amount of business conducted on this forum is north of $2m. That’s a lotta money in sales from a single channel. I think the green circle shows my reviews. Lol.

4 Likes

Yes. This place is awesome for networking and drumming up business. Good for you, brother.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Despite that success. I’m more proud of helping @qma see similar success! There are so much more people I’ve been more proud to have helped than my own success!

3 Likes

It is literally impossible to troll future4200 because they like it too. @Realterpsmatter i hope you enjoy becoming a part of this site as much as this site has enjoyed your contributions. You deserve MoM for your powers of forum unification

It’s not really Rowan, its a “Rowan Thread” aka a conspiracy driven drama fest. I posted as a reply to the people incredulous at the content. It’s not about making sense. Its not even about trolling. Its literally just dramatic shitposting to validate a persecution complex.

3 Likes

If voted trust level 4 i promise to make extractionguy disappear into anonymity

3 Likes

2021_09_26_0k8_Kleki

4 Likes

It’s funny how quickly a bit of trolling makes people 180 from their “Can’t we all just get along?” stance.

5 Likes

Isn’t @Capttripppp trying to find him though?

1 Like

Vote secured x5

large

1 Like

I’m only promising what is feasable, with the amount of promises, I gotta grab some easy w’s to appease everyone while I singlehandedly fix oklahoma

3 Likes

@qma has been going about this like a politician making promises he knows he can’t keep.

what he should have been doing is making threats as to what will happen if not elected.

5 Likes

But you got me thinking, and that’s the key!

Screenshot_20210926-111312_Chrome

3 Likes

I still want to get along, but I want to know if he’s a liar or not. The information is available, so someone that has such a narrow point of view when literally the world is at their fingertips kind of irks me.

63% of these people only need to put a search term into search bar to find anything out. It’s that easy… So I kind of flare up at people being narrow minded.

OHOHOHOHO boi there is about to be little to no supply in Oklahoma anyways with C1D1 and stricter licenses just before harvest season. Sounds fixed to me

4 Likes

3 Likes

I voted for you because of it! I’m not sure what I’m getting, but I’m getting something when this man is elected!

1 Like

If he has half a brain he’s using opsec.

Why do you even care? Just ignore it if your jimmies are getting rustled.

Russell Jimmy in da house.

1 Like