Still gonna charge $120 a gram

Still retarded. In cali I’m ready to kill the next person that asks for 2 a g

Appearantly shatter is worth like 10 cents a gram these days

3 Likes

If it’s recreationally yes they most certainly will

1 Like

Thats fucked up

1 Like

moving this conversation to the prices thread | If the mods wanna fork the comments made about prices to the thread bmg :octopus:

Conversations don’t need to be moved if they are relevant to the OP

3 Likes

with the shatter comes 12 to14 hour purge sometimes i check the oven and the purge would stop and sit too long and nuke out it use to bum me me out, now it’ll be like right on.

1 Like

Sugar slabs are fun

It could be a good use for some of the goop

Pour into a pan, put press and seal on the lid and put in in an oven under decent heat, agitate once or twice a day and you’ll have it done in 3 days and sometimes less. If you wanna speed that up sprinkle some thca in the pan and agitate a little more.
Or if you wanna spend some more labor on it agitate while heating until it crashes out and have it ready for purge the same day your pour.

3 Likes

?

I think an overhead stirrer would give more agitation than a stir bar. More expensive tho.

You could use overhead stirring, manually mixing with your own two hands, using a rotary evaporator, the thing mixing doesn’t matter as long as your are agitating and removing that residual solvent while doing it.

If you don’t have heat then it won’t really work quickly.

But also keep in mind you are removing residual solvents and that needs to be top of mind.

This…

3 Likes

Gonna start my day making a fresh batch of sha oh wait, sugar

1 Like

Some people are worried about terpene content over 5% because of the reported health risks. I think high quality shatter has the nostalgia effect and I know some older customers still must prefer it

1 Like

I still make some shatter every so often, but only to fill specific orders.

1 Like

https://www.vevor.com/magnetic-stirrer-c_11062/electric-overhead-stirrer-mixer-corrosion-resistance-laboratory-steel-shaft-p_010360350641

• plus

https://a.co/d/09xnzb1

Under 100$ for that 7×7 heating tray

Search Aliexpress for “Heating Platform” cheaper than a slides warmer and the results yield exactly what we’re looking for.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:t2::octopus::upside_down_face::wink:.

2 Likes

Flipping slabs

17 Likes