Wholesale flower / trim prices (CA)

Looking for prices on California wholesale Cannabis. Wondering what we could anticipate paying for trim and flower to process. What’s the process rate etc. I haven’t been able to find any actual pricing of what the legal market wholesale prices are, without buying a report that I’m not confident in. Any info specific to California and So Cal prices is appreciated.

4 Likes

i think trim usually goes for 50/lb in large quantities and low grade outdoor mass farmed flower is about 600/lb. Your best profit will come from processing trim, unless you have a well known brand backing/marketing products you will be making.

2 Likes

Lol wtf are you getting trim for 50 a #? Ahahahhaha.

Licensed clean stuff is from $100-250 depending on if its 8%-12% stuff or mixed eith popcorn nug and testing near 14%-18%…

6 Likes

i don’t buy trim, only sell it, i usually sell it for $150+ per unit but most people that are on the buying side are expecting $50-100, 50 each if your buying 500 or more

4 Likes

Those are playa numbers dude. We have LOIs for over 5K lbs a week at a little over $100. Anyone buying trim cheap is either lying, or an idiot lol.

3 Likes

Relax! Keep in mind that tax on a pound of trim in California is $44. A $50-60 is average for pest-free, 13-16% trim. The tax brings it closer to $100 a pound.

4 Likes

Even before tax, prices are at over $100…

My firm is about to purchase a 200 some acre property in norcal, and we’ve done the numbers… Clean, licensed trim is minimum $100ish per lb, in CA, at this moment…

And nug pounds are going for $2300, I’ve heard and read… Why such a difference in the price?

I live in a non complaint state and even we are getting local grown indoor for under $2000 a lb. I don’t know who’s paying $2300

Not to mention black market Cali trim makes it here all the time and it’s around $100-150 a lb in bulk.

2 Likes

Beacuse the buds are the growers profit, the trim is literally lawn clippings from them. Trim at one point, and even still for some growers is trash.
The highest ive seen is bud~$2500/lb trim~$100/lb

1 Like

You’re getting a different price than I am then. I’m in southern California though.

I’ve been spending my time in Colorado, but will be launching in so cal. Trim here doesn’t seem to ever get below $200 a lb, and flower varies around $1000. Only looking/referencing legal cannabis.

I deal with like 10+ farm brokers. All are above 100. Some dip to 70ish. But thats the lowest ever.

Look broski, you’ve stated your price multiple times. Hes asking everyone for their opinion, for you to disagree with everyone is kinda pointless, your not gonna change the prices we see. What we see is what we see, what you see is what you see. Just let everyone put in their opinion without it seeming like your trying to prove to everyone your numbers are the only ones that matter…

5,000 lbs of trim a week? Really? So someone out there is harvesting 20,000+ pounds of bud every week to supply that? I dont think so… that would be like 4+ acres of tight canopy harvested every week

3 Likes

Are you talking about clean trim or dirty?

Now your just trying to troll lol
Thanks but no thanks

4 Likes

I’ve been seeing and buying @ $60-200/lb before tax.

1 Like

I am a broker in Mendocino County, California .
Currently market prices are as follows .

Trim
Dirty NO COA 15.00 to 24.00
Clean tested with COA 70.00 to 100.00

Flower Product
Last year’s Olds and browns 150 to 450.a lb.
Light DEPS
B Grade down 600 down
B ++ Grade 600 to 700
A Grade 700 to 800
AA Graden 800 to.900
AAA Grade 900 up
INDOORS
1400 TO 1600

OUTDOORS
500 TO 850 /900
This year’s out door product looks like shit powdery mildew bud rot krap genetics and farmers are trying to sell high rite of the bat. I seen only 1 product in the last 135 that was AAA

To.procure products reflected in this price guide
Contact us 206 304 8860 Thank you Aidin

This reflects the current market pricing in California’s Mendocino County

3 Likes

We just procured 4000 units of 9% trim and smalls that will.soon be in the LA area 11/17/18 available at $ 26.00 per lb and w can supply 2500 lbs a week on a 1 year contract .

We have another 1900 lbs available for sale at $25.00 a lb in the Redding Shasta area for a 1 time buy.

Call for more info … 206 304 8860. Elbee

1 Like