Who wants some bulk Isolate?

Hey Guys,

I have a lot of Isolate and Distillate available. Happy to meet or beat any pricing.

Made by Cbdistillery?

do you have xtal resistant thc free? I’m looking for only 100ml till i can get lab fully operational

definitely :slight_smile:

Yes 9255954664

Shoot me a dm with a price for 1kg?

This isnt like that last BS isolate sales crap thread 2 days ago, is it?

1 Like

LOL - you must have gotten the same @Phase2Extraction email I did:

Uhh we’re out of the iso we promised for $500 until March 26, feel free to buy it at $850

Note to self: Never deal with them again.

4 Likes

YUP

This is a fishing scam that the user sells all your info to scammers/robo callers.

2 Likes

exactly. How are they still a verified slinger @future

1 Like

Not sure why this is hard to understand. We said from the beginning that we had 200kg on a first come first serve basis until March 26. We did exactly that, and now the isolate is gone. It was never an unlimited amount.

1 Like

op of thread states otherwise

you can try to justify your bait and switch tactics all you want but the truth of the matter is you honored the price for 3 people when originally promoting till mid march, and ended up sending tons of emails promoting that you had 150kg left to gather tons of members personal information to do god knows what with.

seems more like you never honored it to anyone. Nobody mentioned successfully buying at that price, just you offering a different price when they attempted to order

5 Likes

*or until all quantities available are sold is the part you’re all hanging yourselves up on. You think he was the cbd factory with unlimited supply. Sold out beat the time frame. That’s called a good thing for his goals. Would you rather they took your money and delayed delivery? Because I’ll do that… here wait 6mo

1 Like

I don’t want cbd isolate but @Phase2Extraction. When I talk about first come first serve. That mean who ever gives me cash first is served first. I write a shit ton of invoices that never get paid. On limited amount items. I tell the customer you have 48 hours to pay this invoice otherwise it will go up for sale, and I move threw the wait list. Ton of times them original invoices ask for the items weeks later!

This is probably why so many are upset.

3 Likes

Seriously. Some amateurs on the response to that. If I have the time to say this is a steal of a deal. You had time to send money before my comments.

How the F can I magically send cash in 12hrs?

If there was 10 messages in a single minute… and one said I’ll take the lot where can I send the money. 9/10 probably got beat.

1 Like

How is this hard to imagine? I have people on the daily seeking 1000kg

Yeah. But it seems like they reserved it but it was never paid for yet.

If you know the moneys good. Sales are over.

1 Like

I literally was first comment and forwarded that to 30+ license holders in a similar area physically. Fuck around.