Who wants dip n stix cuts of donated to @stoned and ur name isn't on the list in the OP thread then this is to get ur attention to add if and.ill try and verify it

Exactly what title says…if u donated and don’t see ur name on my post in OP thread then bring to my attention here

3 Likes

@standardoil would like for everyone that donated to dm him w ur info to get clone…if u still have screenshots of the donation put it in the dm

3 Likes

I cant even recall if my donations got to you, or others… but I defend, wasnt the privacy the purpose? If you can recall a past donation awesome. Dm me total goals.

Some of us arent desperate for dollars.

3 Likes

I agree yes u did donate I didn’t know if u wanted a cut or not though

Some ppl donated before that started but I do remember u donating for sure

I agree if I can confirm I think it should be good enough for privacy of others

1 Like

drunk already?

7 Likes

Did I miss someones desperate attempt for my attention? Dang.

No intentions of seeking a cut, just seeking verification for donations / total goal. Have a good night.

Pay it forward without expectations gang. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I think the biggest issues no one thought of is the shipping on 20 something packs and @ $20 each could get pricey fast

1 Like

I think all of us are either drunk or shitting when posting on this forum. The other 5% actually are seeking or posting knowledge. I say this in the most none distressing, turtle pushing voice.

1 Like

Don’t forget lil old me! I’ve been eagerly awaiting the day these get shipped out.

3 Likes

Post a screenshot of your donation

2 Likes

It’s in the original donation page, sorry this stuff is all over the place:

3 Likes

Agreed yall I am having a hard time keeping up with who’s who and who wanted a cutting
Going through my messages I thought I got em but no where near close

3 Likes

I want a cut

1 Like

I posted this in the other original “who wants dip n stix cut “ thread the other day and figured I would do the same here. The DNS cuts are ready, if you donated and I have not contacted you please DM me so I can collect shipping info. As of now I am pretty sure I have reached out to most if not all people however I have only heard back from 6 of the ??? Manny…

3 Likes

Did remainder of the DNS cuts make it we paid the shipping costs in January but I understand things happen

1 Like

Check your DM @Dwada

1 Like

Doing gods work

2 Likes

I like this bud structure

3 Likes

Is that the dip n stix?

1 Like

Yeah that’s at day 24 I think. Putting on a lot of frost early with some chocolate chip looking bracts

4 Likes