Who here loves a big Busch? (Vac pumps potentially for sale)

Item: multiple busch vacuum pumps

Price: offers

Hey, I found a bit of a treasure trove of used pumps. They’re all in perfect working condition and were used for prototyping for industrial freeze dryers. They haven’t had any garbage ran through them, and are all in great working condition and immaculate outside. I believe less than 100 hours on any given pump. So they’re basically new. One of them is even in box.

I’ve asked the owner for some pricing on them as they need a bit of help moving them. If there’s some interest I’ll dig a bit deeper.

|BUSCH Vacuum Pump WV 1000 C 006

|BUSCH Vacuum Pump WV 0500 B 006 XX AA

|BUSCH Vacuum Pump WY 0500 C 2Z0 + NS 0070 C

|BUSCH Vacuum Pump WY 0500 C 2Z0 + NS 0070 C TH0

|BUSCH Vacuum Pump LX0140BAK611IX

|BUSCH Vacuum Pump WV 0500 C 006 XXAA (NEW IN BOX)|

Shipping wouldn’t be included.

I’ve also go an edwards E1M80 I’d sell for $2600 as well!

2 Likes

Next year … I’m moving to either Canada or the USA…
It pains me to see all this stuff i want but im in the wrong part of the planet lol

8 Likes

Any signs of rust on the inside? Freeze dry applications are some of the worst for vacuum pumps due to the moisture that is often ingested.

1 Like

how old is the Edwards e1m80? I know you said they are lightly used hours wise, but just curious if its a newer pump or if its an older one that has been refurbished ? Let me know!

1 Like

6 Likes

Fuck that looks like a bEAASt

6 Likes

Sorry about the late response. It was purchased new with low hours. No visible rust.

2 Likes

If i port the exhaust outside and shut all the windows, will it turn my house into a vacuum chamber ?

8 Likes

Absolutely. I think you can make your very own hyperloop.

2 Likes

It’s the smallest of the lot :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Wtf :sweat_smile::joy:

Snapped a photo with a ball cap for scale

From what I can discern the pump/booster combo units (there’s 2). Will hit 25 micron at 100+ cfm

These guys are open to offers!!

6 Likes

4 Likes

These are already setup as pump+booster combo. I’m not sure how to do the calculation. The pump on its own does 50cfm and the booster does 300+ cfm.

3 Likes

@spdking

Got any clients that might need something obscenely large?

1 Like

im just a pump collector/horder but i might have to come see these!

2 Likes

price?

1 Like

They’re in Vancouver BC, I’m sure they’d be reasonable to offers.

They’re all VERY low running hours.

I’d say they’d let the combo units go for $8k + shipping. But throw some offers my way and I’ll see what I can negotiate :slight_smile:

Holy vacuum, when I get back to the lab next week I’ll see if I might wanna grab one depending on the recovery we will need!

1 Like

Sounds good!

Should be able to handle anything you throw at it lol

1 Like