Who does CMEP Rebuilds in bay area?

Need to get a pair of cmeps rebuilt in the bay area can someone point me In the right direction?

BHOgart in san jose

Anywhere else? Lol. It came back worse last time I took it there.

1 Like

Thats tough lol… seems like bhogart has fallen off since opening so many stores. Sucks because they were my go to for years

@Fireinfireout @Montroller do not go to bhogart they are the worst go to the cmep shop in San rafeal . Contact @RobSpear he does great work fixed five of my pumps promptly and it great working order with condenser deleates . Only certified guy by cm refrigerataton to fix em

3 Likes

Thanks

I am Rob from CMEP shop in San Rafael. Please call me and make an appointment. 415-342-7618 All work is warrantied.

Are you the guy that put ceramic bearing in these pumps?

I cant lie, I used to. I now only do factory OEM bearings. That ceramic experiment cost me over $10,000 in warranty work.

2 Likes

I am now required by the manufacturer, via contract, to only use their parts. I am a factory recommended service center.

3 Likes

What happened?

@RobSpear how much is a rebuild?

1 Like

To all my bretheren here…

Please be very careful dealing with cmepshop. I can elaborate to anyone who cares via dm with proof that this guy is a scary individual. A dry snitch. I would find anyone but this guy to rebuild your cmep. Better yet, go passive! Fuck those pumps, and fuck this RobSpear guy too! This place does not need a snake like you. DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. IT IS IMPERATIVE TO YOUR SAFETY. End rant.

2 Likes

admin please take a look at this comment.

bacon?

1 Like

I hope them, and all the homeys do. I wont clog this thread. I needed to air you out a bit. You dont deserve any business from this forum.

Larry the pump guy on ig. Hes the only one i let touch all my ohnps

2 Likes

This guys comment is slanderous. I have rebuilt hundreds of pumps for people in the last coupe years. I have no idea why he is putting my shop down. The only person that I can think of that would say something like this is a couple from Maine who committed credit card fraud, and I have had to sue them to recover funds. Please see my shop online, or on facebook. I have many very satisfied customers and ll my work is warrantied… I even recently supplied parts to another large company to do rebuilds. I am a trusted person in this industry. Peace.

2 Likes

See how the guy just posts personal information like its nothin?! Plus hes super loose lipped apparantly too. Would someone please remove the personal info posted? I will not engage this looney. I am attempting to protect this community from exactly the type of antics that just happened here. Doesnt seem like ethical business practice.

@RobSpear it’s against website policy to call out a person by their legal name here. Please refer to him by his website tag name please.

6 Likes